chapter one- the beginning

~Alycia's pow~

My dad tapped on the small doorbell beside the door. I looked at the door. It's been a while since me and my family came and visited the Mendes family. Yes, the MENDES family aka Shawn Mendes with his younger sister and parents. Our parents have known each other since they started to work at the same job and somehow they "clicked" and started to "hang out" just like parents do. You know, invite each other over to dinner to talk about things parents do, I don't really know to be honest.
**
Aaliyah opened the door
"Welcome guys, it's been a while" she said a voice that sounded a bit like E.T
"Aaliyah, oh my god. I've missed you, little girl" I half screamed and hugged her.
She's not a little girl anymore. I remember when we were younger and our mom's had a girls party which meant that the girl's of the Mendes and Wilson family only were invited. So me and Aaliyah were the only kids. At night we would always get up and have this little music party where we played different songs and we always tried to sing a long. It always ended with us sleeping on the floor.
But that was before my little sister was born. Her name is Tasha and she's 5.

But now when the Mendes family had been busy with Shawn's career, we haven't met. I'm sure it's been nearly 5 years. What I mean with "we haven't met", I mean that I haven't met Aaliyah since she was like 8.
But I've met Shawn. He's been my number 1, my best friend.

I hugged Shawn's parents Karen and Manuel before they started to talk with my parents about work and how they have been.

"Where is he?" I asked Aaliyah while she looked at her parents, wondering what they talked about.

"Upstairs, he's been very busy lately. I haven't seen or talked to him all day" Aaliyah said and pointed at the stairs.
After a while she showed her barbie dolls for Tasha.
I walked upstairs to the left room in the corner, beside the bathroom and knocked on the door.
"Shawn? are you there?" I asked

The door opened and there stood Shawn.
He came straight at me and hugged me.
"Mandy Candy, I missed you" I whispered as we hugged.

"Snuggle bunny, I've missed you too." He said.

I haven't been able to see him since last week and I've missed him. I've missed someone to talk to. I've missed his warm, long hugs and he somehow always made me feel special.
---
I hope you guys liked the first chapter:)
xx josse