Anime High~

Chapter 1 Aru~

It was a new start for me; everything was different from the life I left behind, the one I wanted to for get. Oh! I forgot to introduce myself; I am Maku, Maku R. Nova. Music is my life, so I tried my hardest to get into the top academy Chintal Academy. I love music but I also love a lot of things like art and science. I came on a lot of scholarships, Music being the most obvious. By the way, this is a rich kid school. I am one of the few scholars here; I heard there were only about five including me. I don't care much about standing out, I'm more of a loner, well, my character is anyway. I am actually very rich and very important alongside my sister, you see, me and her are 'princesses' if that's what you'd like to call us. We are the last of our clan along with our older brother who"s gone off somewhere. The Nova clan is a powerful clan with lots of wealth and riches. But, don't be fooled, we are not a selfish clan; we are respected because of our generosity and kindness. We are one of the few clans that are based of knowledge and kindness. Anyway my sister has caramel-brown hair, emerald eyes, and wears too much make no matter how many times I beg her not to. I on the other hand, have black hair. My eyes are strange though, my right eye is blue while my left eye switches between purple, green, and grey. I have no idea why. I have traveled all around the world so I wouldn't be surprised if I know someone at Chintal. I really hope someone doesn't blow my cover, I'm supposed to act like a 'normal high school "boy"'. Yeah, okay.

Anyway, I'm standing a few feet away from the entrance of Chintal. I just stared at the building in front of me, looking shy and timid as people walked past me going into said building. I finally mustered up the courage to go forward but as soon as I moved forward I got pushed to the ground. Before I fell, I was caught by someone. "Are you alright?" I heard from behind me. "Uh... y-yeah I-I'm f-f-fine." I replied unsure. I was released from the grip the guy had me in. "I'm sorry for my friend; he was messing around and got shoved into you." I was shocked and didn't know how to respond so I said the first thing that came to mind; "I-i-i-i-it's okay, it was an accident a-a-a-anyway. U-u-um who are y-you?" Curse my stuttering and nervousness. "Oh, I'm Kiba; my friends over there are Naruto, Sasuke, and Shino. There are others but they're not around at the moment." Kiba said pointing to each personas he said their names. Naruto walked up to me and greeted me with a smile. "Hey, are you new here?' he asked. "Of course he is dobe," Sasuke intervened,"He not even wearing the uniform." As Naruto and Sasuke bickered Kiba continued the conersation. "I'm sorry about them, so where"d you come from?" I was about to answer but before I could Shino spoke up. "Aren't we supposed to be somewhere?" They paused for a moment. "Oh, shit man! She's gonna have our heads mantled in the classroom if we don't hurry!" Kiba exclaimed. They turned to enter the school's grassy courtyard and leave me, when Naruto turned back to face me. "We'll see you around, don't worry!" They then ran into the courtyard and disappeared from my sight blending with the masses of other students. I sighed and started to try to find an office of some sort. I went through the first doors that I found that was currently not being used and turned left. I saw an office sign and turned right. I kept going forward and then took a left turn then another right.
I just made a mistake.

I got lost.

I kept going forward, making random turns because I was that out of it. I somehow never realized that I was lost until I pasted by some group of people talking about homecoming or whatever. I kept going, making random turns as I went down a long hallway. I kept going forward but slowed to a stop as a sign, of the very few that were down this way, caught my attention. I tried to listen through the door to see if there was a class in there seeing as it was a music room and all.
After I didn't hear anything so I hesitantly opened the door. Immediately, rose petals were thrown at me. "Welcome." I heard 7 voices say. What I saw shocked me to some extent. There were 6 guys and a girl who was dressed as a guy. Of course that was from what I could see. But, I could sense about 8 or so more people behind the curtain that was currently covering up the other half or farthest half of the room. I stood there awkwardly staring at them as they stared back. clearly, they were and weren't expecting company. obviously, it wasn't me. "U-u-um... could y-y-you h-help m-me findtheoffice?" I asked and rushed the ending. " I'm sorry dear, I couldn't understand that, could you repeat yourself ?" the girl asked. "Y-yeah, u-um I asked if you could, u-u-um, direct me to the office?" "Of course, you must be the new student, just go left down the hall until you get to the first hallway on the right, then keep going in that direction until you get to the main doors. Stand in front of them and turn around, then you should see the office sign so just go through the doors right next to it. What's your name? I'm Haruhi." she said. "u-uh, I'm Maku. Thank you so much for the directions." "No Problem. Bye-Bye." "See ya around." And with that I left Music room #3, almost. 'Left, Right straight, doors, turn around, office sign, doors that are pointed at.' I thought as I was half way through the doors. "Wait!!" an unfamiliar voice said. Me, being the airhead I am, was too lost in my thoughts to hear the guy and just kept walking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for punctuation mistakes I made this awhile ago and was to lazy to send a long time correcting things. There will be various animes-none of which I own- and pictures and videos and other things of the sort that I do not own. I only own Chintal, Maku, and her family, along with any oc's I may create. Have a nice day~ ^_^