Prolouge

Lindsey's POV

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I'm Lindsey. I'm 14 and I'm probably the most single person in Canada. Not gonna get into that much but let's just say it's mostly 'cause I'm ugly haha.

I have long brown hair, I occasionally have glasses on because I am very blind haha.

Also I have about three friends.

Kenny: Blonde hair in a quiff, glasses, braces, kind of attractive ;)

Laura: Medium blonde hair, really pretty,braces, that one girl who knows everything and everyone (that's why her hair is so big, it's full of secrets xD).

Blade: Sharp, can cut into skin nicely, relieving.

Yeah I also get bullied quite often.

The main one being this girl named Emily and her man candy Shawn Mendes.

You can tell Shawn doesn't like Emily but everyone is afraid of her so I wouldn't blame him for staying with her.

I like this guy named Cameron Dallas (A/N: IK he doesn't live in Canada chill it's a fanfiction I can do what I want hehe). I know he doesn't like me because he is friends with Shawn but a girl can dream.

I live with my mom, dad, and my brother who is way to obsessed with drugs.

He's been in jail three times and we used all of our money to bail him out so now we are poor.

My mom got laid off of her job so she's........... a stripper.

My dad is okay with it because he doesn't know. Besides, he always cheats on her. 

Sometimes I think that they only are together now because they need the money.

My brother told me I was a mistake and I honestly think that he was right.

Anyway, more about me is that I like to sing and play soccer. I think I'm pretty good at both I guess. From doing soccer I can run from Emily's friends who try to get me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg first chapter yay sorry it's short :/