Bubble Bath With Cal

You come home to a rough day at work, your coworkers all being moody and your boss yelling at you for not finishing something by the deadline. You're extremely stressed and Calum's with his bandmates at the studio.

Throwing off your clothes, you light some candles in the bathroom and start running the hot water for a bath. You put in a bath bomb that smells heavenly, the one that's cal's favorite and also toss in some bubble bath to add bubbles.

It had only been a little bit of you soaking in the bath when you hear Calum coming home, you return his call by yelling and he wanders in to find you in the bath. He strips down and joins you, earning a giggle from your lips.

Once you two get situated, you sitting in between his legs and his arms around your waist, he finally asks about your day, knowing that whenever you're in the bath it means it wasn't a good day. You vent to him and he calmly listens, soothingly massaging your shoulders from behind. 

"Y/N, I love you so much. I know work isn't the best right now but it'll get better. Everyone has tough days, and I'm here for you. Always, because you, love,  you are my rock and I am yours." Calum says, pressing gentle kisses to your neck. You smile at him and he cups your face, lips connecting. 

You spend the rest of your evening talking, and laughing in the tub as Cal tells you stories of the day. How Michael and Ashton got bickering over who got to play the drums when fooling around. Cal also had asked you to read to him, he loved how your eyes glistened in the atmosphere of the flickering candles. As you read, he'd start giving you a foot massage and you'd let out a giggle as he accidentally tickled your foot. Mumbling an apology he'd stop the massage until you'd continue where you left off in the book.

While you were reading Calum would just try to memorize you're face in the rosy glow. How you're lips moved, the way you're voice was so soft over the running faucet keeping the water warm. As he watched you, he realized how much he was in love with you and he knew he couldn't let you out of his life.