1//cherry

"Just wait until your father gets home",Eve says.

"What is he gonna do, spank me", Avalyn says and her mother gives her a death glare.

Avalyn's not the sharpest knife in the drawer but she knows not to fuck with her mom when she's mad. She can be quite harsh when she's angry. Ava thinks that's where she gets it from.

They both hear the door close and the sound of her fathers dress shoes. Ava sighs in preparation for the argument that is to come. Her mother makes tapping noises with her long manicured nails on the dark polished table.

"William James Hall" her calls for her father. 

"Yes dear" he replies.

"Avalyn-

"What did she do now" he father interrupts.

"Why don't you ask her" she says, she can barely contain her anger.

Her parents both stare but she remains silent.

"She got a cherry tattoo on her ass!" She mother blurted.
William can barely hide his smile. "Why the hell would you do that".

"Its because of that boy, I'm telling you!" Her mother answers for her.

"No, haven't you ever heard of rebellion, my dad's never home and my mothers a drunk".

"I am not a drunk".

"That empty bottle of Scotch you bought yesterday begs to differ", Ava shoots back.

Eve sighs before saying "Ava,I let you get piercings, I let you wear those horrid outfits, but I won't let you talk to me like that".

"It's fine dear, we'll finish this in the morning" William says.

Little do they know Avalyn won't be there.