2//ice cream

That morning, at exactly four o'clock, Avalyn stuck out to be with 'that boy', Harry is his name. He wasn't what you'd expect, he looked like he'd be a rude asshole but he wasn't. He was as Ava would say a 'poetic and soft and sweet little shit'.

He picked her up at her friend April's house. Harry knew she lived in a Mansion with parents who are stuck up, manipulators.

He took her to an a dinner they both enjoy going to as small children. 'The Dinner' was its name.

Now they sat across from each other at a red booth in the back. Harry threw his head back in laughter at one of Avalyn's dirty jokes. Everything just seemed better when they were together. They were so happy around each other. The laughter faded and Harry watch her devour Cherry ice cream. He stared in admiration. "What" she said.

"You know your a lot like that ice cream".

"Really"?

"Yeah".

"How"?

"Cold but sweet at the same time", he said.

"Like a sour cherry candy", Ava said with a huge grin across her face.

"Like a killer and a sweet thang" He said.

Just then Ava leaned forward to get a take a bite of her ice cream and her hair got in it. Harry handed her a couple of napkins she wipe the ice cream from her hair, making it wet and stiff. It was raining anyway so it didn't matter.

"I think we should leave", Harry said and throw his leather jacket over her.

Avalyn shakes her head, "not until I finish my ice cream".

Can't wait for Chapter 3-4 its a lot more exciting and fun.