The Start

______________________________________________________________________________

Hi everybody, I hope you guys are enjoying my book. Please feel free to comment!

I've taken down the rest of my book because it is going to available on Amazon!

As of November 25, 2020 you will be able to read the rest of my book on Amazon for $2.99usd!

Just search on amazon: Delayed dreamer Blood

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blood,

Sweat,

And tears.

That's what it took to stuff my body in this skin-tight pure as snow white two-piece ensemble.

"How the heck do these Instagram girls get themselves in this?" I yelled sucking in warm air through my nostrils in an attempt to make to zip up this monstrosity I call clothing.

" Who took my foundation?" Becky hollered throughout the tiny apartment.

"Do any of us even look like your colour." Sunny stated.

It was true I myself am African, Sunny is Korean, Madu is Sri Lankan and Becky was European.

Standing in front of the mirror I admire my figure and the contrast of my dark skin against the white fabric. Although it was hard to get into, it looked damn good.

"Damn I would kill to have your body" Sunny said chiming in.

I step aside to let her examine her own body in the mirror. With only one full-sized mirror we had to take turns. Purple was her colour and in her dark purple cut-out bandage dress, she was definitely going to turn heads.

"I would kill to have your long legs, you look amazing" I complimented her.

Without further ado, Becky's blonde bouncing hair blocked the view in the mirror of both Sunny and I.

" Leave it to Becky to take the mirror for herself" Madu commented.

Madu didn't have a favourite colour, she had a favourite shade.

Black.

Black was her shade in clothing and men. Her outfit consisted of black leather tights, a black leather jacket and a dark blue tight cropped top.

"Listen it's my birthday and apartment so I can do whatever I want," Becky stressed for the 100th time.

"Wow we really need to get you laid tonight, you're not you when you're horny" I mocked her with a Snickers I was going devour in the car.

Grabing the Snickers out of my hand she responded with    "We need to get you laid you haven't slept with someone since...well since forever."

" What the hell Kara you had a snicker all this time" the three of us got into a heated pulling match with a poor piece of chocolate in the middle.

"ENOUGH!" Madu yelled. Halting the three of us stare at her.

"Put the chocolate down and let's go, I'm hungry and I wanna dance. Not fight over chocolate" She added.

Turning the keys to her apartment Becky locked the door. I let out a huff knowing my Snickers was on her kitchen counter I had no other choice but to get on with the rest of my night.  

*****************************************************************************************************

In the picture above you can see

Becky (top left)

Sunny ( bottom left)

 Madu (top right )

Kara ( bottom right)