Time jump

Note- OMG ITS BEEN AGES COMPLETELY FOGOT  ABOUT THIS 1.3k READS WTF??? Btw this is a bit after girl online on tour

Penny's PoV
Okay it's been a year and a bit since Noah was at the beach with princess Autumn... After all that cheating drama me and Noah are trying to become a sort of normal couple...Noah is now working with Leah Browns management. Elliot and Alex are going strong! Megan and I are best friends. So next week it's Noah's final performance of his uk tour that he did after his sketch tour (since it was only uk I visited most concerts) so I'm going to see him soon!

Skip to concert -

I stumble into the crowd as I'm in the 02 in London. People are tugging my stuff as they try to get the view from the front.
"HELLO LONDON!!" I hear Noah shout. He's wearing the same jacket I got him for his 19th last month.

When we get to the last song he announces
"Okay so I think you all know this one....This ones for you pen!" He starts singing at once.
"You got yourself a great man!" Megan screams above the crowd! When Noah finishes he comes around to meet me at the back
"Pen!" He yells
I wrap my arms around him.
"You were great!" I say.
We end up going to the pier and getting milkshakes and messing around. We start heading back but then I slip out of Noah's hand and fall to the ground the last thing I hear is "Penny!" But then I'm laying on the ground not knowing what's happening wondering what happened and my being able to open my eyes I felt distance I wasn't there I was in my own world that I couldn't wake up from I was gone...

Next part TOMMORROW!! Ly all 😘😘 I'll probably start maybe like a different story but still do this one