Authors note/Introduction

I would like to start off by clearing up that I do not own the plot, characters, ideas, movies (ect) for Star Wars. All rights go to George Lucas, Disney and whoever else created it.

I enjoy movies, music, reading, and writing. I first saw Star Wars with my dad, but I was too little and uninterested to remember anything. Then, when I was 10 or 11, I saw it again. This time I was intrigued. Still, I forgot about it, until The Force Awakens came out. I saw it on the 27th of December, realized how much I liked it, then went home and watched the rest of the series. I've been a huge fan of it ever since I saw TFA in theaters with my dad and uncle, I'm glad I was introduced to Star Wars.

Other than Star Wars, I am a Fan of Marvel, The Maze Runner, and anime. I also listen to quite a bit of music, my favorites being: A wide variety of Kpop artists, pentatonix, five finger death punch, black veil brides, Pierce the veil, and the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. So you could say my music taste is all over the place.

My favorite book series is either The Maze Runner or the Underland Chronicles.

I'm always open to talking and making new friends so don't be shy, cause if your shy and I'm shy then we'll never get anywhere.

Alright, now, the real reason I'm here. I AM NOW TAKING REQUESTS. If you look in the book description, you will see what I accept. My inbox is always open for requests, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me. I don't write smut, so don't even think of asking for that. Other than that, I'm open to almost everything.

You can start requesting now
Please
I need things to write about