[5] Luke Skywalker; Arguments

Requested by SilentTreatment234

-------

It was a stupid start to the fight, but then it spiraled out of control, much to your dismay.

Luke brought it to your attention that you were getting a little to friendly with a few of the pilots during your free time on Echo Base while Luke was off doing something else. You didn't even realize they were flirting with you, you were oblivious to that part. You thought they were just being friendly.

Nevertheless, Luke was mad about it. He was mostly mad at them for flirting with his girlfriend, but he was also a little bit mad at you that you didn't notice they were doing it and try to stop them.

"Luke, I didn't know. Why don't you understand that?!" You asked him, desperate and aggravated that he was making such a big deal of this.

"They gave you signs clear as day! Anyone could have picked up on that." He sighed.

"Yeah, well I didn't!" You huffed, crossing your arms.

"Well maybe you need to be paying more attention from now on!" He's retorted.

"Oh, so you're saying I don't pay attention to anything?" You gave him a look.

"I didn't say that." He sighed. "I said, you're not paying attention to some obvious things."

You huffed, throwing open the door to your room and stomping down the hall. Luke immediately rushed out after you.

"Y/N!" He called out your name as he ran out behind you.

"No, Luke. Leave me alone now." You didn't stop walking, not even bothering to look behind you at him.

You ended up locking yourself in a bathroom somewhere close to your room. You breathed heavily as you looked in the mirror, leaning against the counter top. A few tears escaped against your wishes and fell down your face. You aggressively wiped at them, refusing to cry over that argument. Your cheeks were hot and red. You waved your hands in front of them in an attempt to cool them off. You calmed yourself down a bit, but you were still upset.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.

"This is occupied, sorry." You said weakly and sighed.

"Y/N open the door." Luke's voice pleaded from the other side of the door.

"No. Didn't I ask you to leave me alone?!" You huffed angrily.

You heard a small sigh from the other side as Luke composed himself and prepared to speak.

"Y/N, I'm sorry for what I said. I didn't mean it. Please don't be mad, I was being stupid and ignorant during our argument. I promise I don't mean it. Please open the door." He pleaded.

"Don't be mad, I need you in my life. You make me happy, you cheer me up. Without you I'd be a dull person. Please forgive me and open the door so everything can be okay." He continued. You bit your lip, debating whether or not to open the door for him.

"I can't live without you." He sighed. "I love you, Y/N."

You put your hand on the door knob and turned the handle, giving in. His face lit up when he saw you opening the door. You pulled him in for a hug after stepping out to the hallway, burying your head in the crook of his neck as you two embraced each other.

Luke apologizes again, but you insist he didn't need to. He rubs your back comfortingly as the both of you stand in the middle of the hallway, completely content with the hug.

--------

I had no idea about what to make the argument like, I tried lol. I'm bad at writing arguments, so sorry if it's bad.
Well, I hope you liked it!
Don't forget, requests are still open. Just ask.