Chapter One

The first few weeks after a breakup are always rough. The same dreams, endless amounts of phone calls from him trying to win you back, and tons of ice cream and chocolate. The kiss that one me over will always break my heart. Trying to screw me over and not loving me is what hurt the most.

After you I don't think I will ever be able to love again. I gave you more than one chance and this time was enough. I hope the rest of your lovers will learn before you break their heart. What are you? A monster? You have to be. Running around, stealing girls hearts and then splitting them in two for someone else. 

Love for me was never easy. I should have learned a long time ago. Why don't I have faith in love? What's the point? Love never lasts. At least you make it seem that way. I have finally put my walls up. I'm to broken to love again and nobody in the world can change that. 

I guess I'll start blocking everybody out. I can't trust anybody, after all the foolish mistakes I have made in the past. I will never give my heart to somebody else. Not after you. Just to painful. All those haunting memories. 

Now hear I am, on the bathroom floor, sinking to my knees. You will never screw me over again. Not just you, anyone. What's the point of love, we all die alone anyway. Unless it's The Notebook, then we die with the one we love but hey, that's just another story. A story you won't be part of. 

I'm so weak. You made me think that I could love again. I knew I shouldn't have trusted you. I can't trust anybody. Not even myself. I'm sick of crying, and i'm sick of trying. That's why I gave up on love. Young love is a stupid love. A very stupid, childish love.

Yeah, maybe I was a little naive. I never will be again. Not after you. There's so many things that I could say but it's to late now. I'm sure it would come out all wrong anyway. That summer was spent staying up talking all night. To the wee hours of the morning. Falling asleep to the sound of your voice. 

Pausing time, every now and then. Just the two of us. We would forget what the others said and just follow our hearts not our heads. Just like my mom used to say, "If you love somebody you should set them free, their not worth your tears, no one is."

You still have all of my heart. You always will. So be careful with it. Think about the damages you've done. You always made me feel okay. Like I was worth something. Ain't it funny to think how stupid I used to be? Always asking if you think we'd ever make it? I hope you know that you still have all my heart. 

With you gone, my whole world is falling apart. Crumbling to pieces, shredding in tiny bits of hell. A year older we get, I will always remember you. Somebody could have waited their whole life patiently, for a love like you and me. Then they would be as broken as me right now. 

All you did was leave me with one letter, endless amounts of texts and voicemails. But it's over, that's what you don't understand.