Ch.3

He got his lunch and we walked towards a table. As soon as we reached the table he introduced me. "Guys this is Emma and she will be sitting with us today. Emma this is Luke, Matt, Alice and Leo." Luke whistled and winked at me earning a hit from Alice. " Don't mind him. I'm Alice nice too meet you" Alice had long dark hair, she had green eyes and seemed friendly.

Luke took my hand and kissed it making me blush. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Same here." Luke had light brown eyes and short brown hair. I gotta admit he is very handsome but he seemed like a player.

Leo just waves since he is devouring his chicken. I giggle and wave back.

"I guess it's my turn. Hi my name is Matt." He puts his hand out and I shake it.  He has dark black hair and dark brown eyes.

Alice clears her throat and speaks up. " So where are you from?"

"Australia" I said and started eating my apple.

Lunch went by fast. Luke and Leo played around most of the time while the rest of us where talking about me moving to England. Today didn't go as bad as I thought it would.

The bell rang and Tomas went to throw his tray away.

"You ready to go?" he asked.

"Tomas!" I turn around to find were the squeaky voice came from. Tomas looks annoyed and I look where he's looking at.

"Hey baby I didn't see you all day" It was the blonde girl from this morning. She leaned in to kiss him but Tomas pushed her away.

"Not now Brittany. And stop calling me baby. We aren't together get that through your head.

She seems surprised and turns and then she notices me. She glares at me before turning around and saying " I see you found a new toy McClay." She then stomped away with her red heels that she could barely walk in because of how high they were.

"Sorry about that" He says. Annoyance clear in his voice. His British accent is so hot but I wont tell him that. He already has a big ego as it is.

"It's okay. So where is Pre Calculus?" I say and he smirks.

Does he ever smile?

"Right down the hall you have that class with me and Luke." he says while scratching his neck.

"Where's Luke?"

"Probably with some random girl doing god knows what" I start laughing and we enter the classroom.

I sit in the back of the room since there is no space in the front. Tomas sits to my right and puts his feet on the table and leans back.

Luke comes to class late and as he spots me he winks and walks towards me sitting to my left.

"Hey gorgeous" he whispers.

Tomas clears his throat and moves seats.

"What's up his butt?" I ask look as he smiling at who knows what.

" I don't know but I feel like finding out" he leans back on his chair. A smirk on his lips.

Classes go by fast and before I know it school is over.

I walk to my Jeep and head home. When I arrive home I spot a familiar brown hair next door, I wait to see if my assumptions are right. The body turns around slowly and I see Tomas. He glares at me and goes inside his house.

Okay then. What did I do now?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sorry this is another short chapter and sorry for taking so long to update I've been busy with projects and exams. I'll try to update more often.

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE :)))