Looking for advice

I started looking for advice from a doctor first. Unluckily, my doctor was Muslim and very transphobic (I'm not racist I have a lot of black/different race friends, but that was the reason he was homophobic, because of his 'beliefs) but basically he told me I can't change because God made me this way. I am a woman and if I am a lesbian then that is fine. Clearly I got very upset because that was my first form of help. After that I went to my school, they suggested a LGBT club in town which I started going to. Then my mum moved my doctor an got me referred to camhs, this helped a lot as I then got a lot of help with my transition because camhs referred me to a gender clinic which I will tell you about in a different chapter. But anyway camhs were very helpful to me. Armistead (lgbt group) were also very good. I went there and soon started to feel accepted. I made a lot of friends and realised that there were many more trans people who lived by me. This helped me a lot with confidence tbh and I would advice camhs to anyone going through any sort of stress.

(If anyone wants any more information on Tavistock or camhs please let me know I am here to help anyone who need it)