Seventeen - Joshua - Gentleman

You had finally made it to Korea only to get lost, which seemed well pretty much like you. Then the hotel you were planning on staying at decided to call you and let you know that your reservation was cancelled. And it was just your luck that in that moment it started raining. You grabbed your things and ran for cover. You found a park and hid under a tree only to be joined a few minutes later by a boy. You avoided eye contact and hoped he wouldn't find you weird for having your luggage out in the rain or for being alone in an unfamiliar country. You felt his gaze on you for a bit.

"Hello are you visiting?" He asked in English.

You nodded a little shocked, " N-nae I am."

He smiled at you, " It's ok I'm from America, I can speak and understand English."

You nodded slowly and gave a small smile back.

"My name is Joshua. What's yours?" The boy asked you slowly.

"I'm Y/N." You reply opening up slowly.

"You're lost aren't you Y/N?" Joshua questioned looking at your things. You blushed a bit and nodded once more.

"Well where do you need to go? I can help you get there." He offered with a smile.

"I don't know. The hotel cancelled my reservations and so I don't know what to do now." You explain almost starting to cry.

"Awe I'm sorry. It'll be fine though. Come on I know a good hotel for you right around the corner." Joshua said and the took his jacket off wrapping it around you to protect you from the wind before leading you off. Once at the hotel he paid for your room and took you up to it. 

"Here's my number Y/N. If you need anything give me a call. And if you like maybe tomorrow I could give you a tour of Korea." Joshua offered with a sweet smile,

"Kamsahamnida. I'd like that. " You replied and then realized that you still had his jacket. You took it off and held it out to him, "Here."

"No, no, keep it. You might need it." Joshua said refusing to take back the jacket. You smiled and blushed a little.

"Alright, see you tomorrow then." You say going into your room. That night you realized that you might kinda have a crush on Joshua now, and you were going to get to spend the entire next day with him.