A Dare Is A Dare

We walked into this cute froyo place they had a lot of flavors and toppings. When we all ordered we sat down and started eating. "How do you know him" Amber said. "Who" "Ethan Willson duh" Blair said. "I don't I told that asshole to fuck off" I said rolling my eyes. "What!" They all said at the same time "he was being a cocky asshole so I told him to fuck off what is the problem with that?" "The problem is he is the schools player and popular boy no one says no to him like ever" Callie said. "Omg your fucking amazing it is your first day and you told off Ethan." " I try" I said smirking flipping some of my hair over my shoulder. We all burst out laughing. "You guys.... We should so have a sleepover" said Kaitlyn. "We can have it at my house" I said. So while the girls were getting their stuff I was cleaning up the mess my brother made right when I finished I heard my doorbell. "Coming"I yelled. When I opened the door the all jumped on me "Rachaellllllllll". I look up to see my brother standing over us with a questioning look. "Made friends already I see" he said. "Oh no these are just very friendly robbers JJ." Me and my friends burst out laughing while my brother just rolled his eyes and walked away. "Okay off now I don't know about you guys but I enjoy being able to breath." They all laughed at me but got up. "Okay so first we order pizza so we can do whatever after". "What kind of pizza do y'all want?" "Pepperoni" "Supreme" "Cheese" "Sausage." "Okay how bout we just get supreme cause it has everything y'all just asked for." After I ordered four supreme pizzas we all went up to my room. "So um where are your parents Rachael? Blair asked. I looked out the window away from them "oh um they um they are dead." "Oh my gosh Rachael I'm so sorry I didn't mean I mean I just thought" " It's okay Blair you didn't know." I gave her a sad smile. "Um do you mind if I ask how" Amber said. "Amber be quite stop being nosey" Callie said. "No it's okay um my dad he started staying out late and always coming home drunk he had lost his job because of it so my mom had to work double the shifts to provide for me and my brother." I took a deep breath and looked up they were all silent waiting for me to continue. "After that he started changing he wasn't the father I grew up with he was angry and would take it out on us he started using drugs I never saw him do it but you could tell." "He would come home and yell at my mom and hit her one time I tried to stop him and he just slapped me. "You little bitch this all your fault I have to waste all my money on you and I never get a break." "Your such a spoilt brat I never loved you." "That's what he said to me I remember running to my room and crying my eyes out I didn't want to believe it I always was a daddy's girl I loved him so much." Blair got up and sat beside me at that point I realized I was crying I wiped my tears and continued. "One day while I was at school me and my brother were called to the office and was told our parents were dead." "I broke down and my brother just held me silently crying." "My dad had finally went off the edge and he took my mom with him he killed her then killed him self to he didn't even leave a note I never got to say goodbye." By now I was full on crying and they had all gathered around me and was hugging me. After like 10 min of sitting there I was okay " okay okay enough crying I don't want y'all to remember my sleepover for this only." "Let's play truth or dare." I said while smirking. "Ohhh Yesss." Callie said. "Okay Kaitlyn truth or dare" I smiled innocently at her. "Dare" " Okay I dare you to eat a spoon full of salt." "Realllllly Rachael uggggh." I ran down stairs to get the salt and a spoon and ran back up stairs. I poured the salt and gave it to Kaitlyn and she put it in her mouth. Her eyes went wide and she made a disgusted face "omg ew ew ew this is gross and burns." We all laughed at her reaction. "Okay my turn she said." "Truth or dare?" "Dare." She called all the girls over except me and whispered to them and they all shook the heads excitedly and I looked at them confused. Kaitlyn smirked at me and said " I dare you to play Ethan." My mouth hung open "what....but how no I can't how would I even do that." "With our help of course." "You play hard to get at first acting all mean then you flirt some and the rest we can improvise." Amber said. "Just don't fall in love you have to make him fall in love with you then break his heart along with his ego." Callie said. "You guys I don't know about this I don't think I can do this." "Sure you can plus a dare is a dare." They all smirked at me.