Game Time Baby

I woke up before all the other girls so I took the chance to go to the bathroom and take a shower once I did that I got dressed and straightened my hair then I went to wake the girls up. I went to the spare room and looked for something to use my eyes landed on a blowhorn I grabbed it and went back to my room. I pressed the button and they all sat up screaming. I laughed so hard I had tears coming out of my eyes I doubled over. "Rachael what the fuck!!!!" Amber said. I laughed even harder their faces were priceless. "You......should've.....seen....your....faces..."I said between laughs. "Hurry up and get ready we got like 30 min." While they got dressed I went to do my makeup I didn't want to do to much just eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss. "You look pretty Rachael definitely ready to play Ethan" she said while winking at me. "I guess Blair" I said and laughed at her. "Let's go I'm not being late cause of yalls slow ass's." I walked down the stairs and grabbed an apple and walked to my car. "Let's move bitches before I leave you here." They all came running out and Amber didn't even have shoes on she was carrying them. I shook my head and laughed at my friends. I had just met them yesterday but it felt like we have known each other for a long time. We blasted music all the way to school. When we got to school I pulled down the little mirror and reapplied lipgloss and smirked at my self "game on " I said. We all got out and when we were walking we heard whistles and I just rolled my eyes and kept walking. "You ready" Callie asked. "The real question is if he is ready for what's about to hit him, but no seriously I think I'm ready I mean what is the worst that can happen." Before they could answer here he came walking over to us I rolled my eyes "speak of the devil and he shall appear" we all laughed. "Hey babe your looking hot today."he said. "I know." I said smirking. "What no compliment for me babe." "My mom taught me if I didn't have anything nice to say don't say anything." I said smiling innocently. I could here my friends giggling. His smirk faded and he looked annoyed "you can act like you don't want a piece of this sexiness." I looked around behind him and scrunched my eyebrows in fake confusion "I don't see anything sexy around here all I see is you, and I prefer not to torture my eyes anymore looking at you." I turned around and walked away with my friends following behind me trying to cover some of their laughing. I glanced back seeing him looking confused and shocked. He better get used to being rejected by me cause I'm winning this game. 1 point me 0 point him.