Ex

On the bed there was an awkward silence. "Maria.. Why do we keep seeing guys?" Said Echo finally breaking the silence. "Well I don't know. Maybe cause we won't fit in if we date girls." Answered Lark. "I think I might like you.." Said Echo with hesitation. Lark kissed Echo without warning. Echo was shocked to see her boyfriend walk into the room at same time. Echo's face went bright red. "What!" Exclaimed Cody, Echo's boyfriend.
"I can explain!" Answered Echo panicking.
"What the Hell!" Said Cody starting to walk towards Echo. "I'm sorry! It's not what it looks like at all!" Exclaimed Echo. All of a sudden Cody slapped Echo across her face and Echo started tearing up. Lark jumped in front of Echo and screamed "STOP!"
"Why should I listen to you? Fuck off." Said Cody. Lark took Echo's hand and helped her up and they started to walk out of the room. "Echo? C'mon bitch! Get your ass back here!" Exclaimed Cody. "BITCH! IM A BITCH! YOU ASSHOLE! WERE THROUGH!" Yelled Echo running down stairs. Cody instantly regretted his mistake and started to run after them. Lark and Echo were already walking out the door when Cody came downstairs. "Cody, don't even come near us!" Exclaimed Lark. "B-but I'm sorry.." Said Cody. The girls were already getting in Lark's car to drive away from Cody. Cody walked out of the door and the girls were gone.
"Im sorry. You must be traumatized!" Said Lark to Echo in the car. "Yeah.. That wasn't the only time Cody hit me." Answered Echo. Lark stopped the car. "What! You means he's hit you before!?" Exclaimed Lark. "Yes. Once when I didn't want to go out and another time when I was only talking to his friend." Said Echo. "Echo why didn't you tell me?" Answered Lark.
Next chapter: Getting started
WHOO!! First chapter! Co edited by thedenimkitten  whoop