She keeps me in check. (2)

HELLO <3

HOPE YOU ENJOY <3

HARRY'S POV

When we got closer to my flat, I had to cover her eyes for my safety. I know she's a mellow fan but I can't take my chances. Her face was so small I could cover it with one hand.

"Harry, I have no idea where we are anyway. You don't need to attempt to cover my eyes with your massive hand."

I chuckled while replying. "But I can't risk it babe."

"You gotta risk it to get the biscuit!"

"You're a bigger fan than I thought. Haha, am I really your favorite?" I could see her blushing under my hand, she was too cute.

"Yes, yes you are. You always have been. When you sang 'Isn't She Lovely' I melted. Then when you were eliminated I cried. Then you made One Direction and now I'm in a car with my temporary stalker."

"Did you have to mention the stalking thing?"

"Why yes I did. I'm sure you will use the 'I'm Abbey's favorite' thing often." She was right, I sure would.

"You're right, I will use it. Every chance I get." I smirked at her thinking of a perfect way to use this Harry girl.

We got out at my flat and she immediately sat on the couch to take everything in. I left her in the living space to pop some popcorn for our afternoon. She evidently heard the popping and ran into the kitchen. She started watching it spin and chanted "Pop pop pop pop." With the first kernel pop she cried out in victory fist pumping.

"Why were you popping with the pop corn?" I questioned.

"What can I say? Onomatopoeias and popcorn are some of my favorite things!"

"You're a rather strange girl, but I like it."

She blushed and smirked at me. "Good, now I'm assuming a movie marathon is in order?"

"You assumed correctly! What about Star Wars?" She doesn't seem like the nerdy type, but you never know.

"Well duh, that's the only marathon I will watch! I'm a total Star Wars geek."

"Me toooooooo! That's why we make a good couple!" I didn't mean to say that, but it slipped out. Oh shit. She probably thinks I'm a horny freak.

"I've shipped us since day one Styles! So I agree."

I looked at Abbey for a minute and started to lean in for the kiss. Right before I shut my eyes she took the sides of my face in her hands and squished my cheeks together.

"You look so cute baby chipmunk! But kisses are for the end of dates, not the beginning of a Star-Wars-athon." She kissed my forehead before she got up to put the Blu-Ray in. She sat next to me with her head on my shoulder and my arm around her shoulders.

"Is this Phantom Menace or Clone Wars?"

"Do you not see Darth Maul right there?"

"Oh, sorry."

"Just watch the movie Haz." I pulled her onto my lap in agreement as we watched the first Star Wars. Well, she was watching it. I was playing with her hair.

"Harry. What are you doing?"

"Trying to braid your hair like Padmé's."

"I'll show you after now stop! I'm trying to concentrate!" I chuckled at her retort.

^I like this girl. She keeps me in check.^