Chapter 3: The Meeting

Ybz's POV

I never knew that someone is after with the company I have.
I received a call from the front desk saying someone is looking for me and it is very important.
Since I don't have my personal secretary which I personally decide with. I make it sure that I managed my time wisely.
"Sir, Mr. Ventura is on his way there," as I heard the front desk officer over the intercom.
"Thank you." I said.
As I heard knocks on the door. I didn't bother myself to entertain it.
"Good to see you, son."as the old man greeted me in his late fifties.
"Oh! Great goodness, MR.ZACRY Hernandez,what brings you here?" I said in a monotone and boring voice.
"LOOK, I don't know what's eating you but my proposal is the best for you to get my company." He said in a very calm words.
Blanko, yan ang tingin ko sa taong nasa harap ko. For all we know, he didn't acknowledge me as his own son. Then all of the sudden,he is here for the proposal.
This very man in front of me is the very reaaom why I strived hard to put up this company.
I looked at him puzzled.
"Why would I do that? What is your proposa?" I asked him sternly.
"PLEASE, marry my stepdaughter."

---------- :)

Hi there!

Lame part for me.
As much as possible..
Am waiting for the xomments.. :)

-missedH