Chapter 4 The Parents

Ybz's POV

I grew up with my Momma. The woman who happened to love me and supported me in everything.
I never asked for the presence of a father anymore even she was gone fifteen years ago.
I had her money which sustained me until I got my company.
"This is for you, Momma, sa lahat ng paghihirap mo, sa pagsisikap mong maitaguyod ako."
Para akong isang batang paslit na umiiyak sa harap ng puntod ng aking ina.
"Like I promised you Momma, I will still get everything from him."

Aalis na sana ako nang may narinig along hikbi sa di-kalayuan.
A soft cry which made my heart melt.
As I looked to the owner of the sweet voice that seemed a lullaby to my ears.
I can't stop myself from staring.
Having her long black hair. I could say she's a beautiful creature. I could tell being in a business world. I could easily tell if a woman is okay or not.

Xia's POV

Sobrang sama ng loob ko Kay Uncle Zac. I really thought that he really cared for me . But then reality hit me, he was just after his company.
"Hey there old man. Missed you so much. I don't know what to do Dad. Please guide me. I love you."
I was about to leave when I turned around, I saw a shadow not far from me.
I hurriedly stepped out of the cemetery and raced my car away from the area.

--------------- :)

Hi there!

That was almost!!!
Thankful to the seven persons who had read this... Can't thank you enough!
You made me inspired guys!
Hope you'll enjoy the next chapter!

Still waiting for the comments: )

-missedH

#ybz&xia