Why Me?!

(i am so so so very sorry i haven't updated in so long i was think what should happen in this chapter! so i'm probably going to make this a long chapter followed by another chapter! don't know when to be released but enjoy!!!Also i decided just now as i was writing to add Arin!!)

  Scourge!? Get off me! you said pushing him off you. "Hey you kissed me first!" he shouted. "Well you gave me something really memorable! And then i remembered how much of a jerk you are!!" you shouted back at him. "It's not my fault i live alone! with no one to express my feelings with! How else am i supposed to express them!" Scourge said. "Well hitting someone is not a way to express your feelings especially when it's Amy!!" you said almost in tears. "Well who else am i supposed to express it to! It's not like i want to hurt her it's just i can't control myself when i'm intoxicated! Arin was the only one that i could express my feelings too, and that can handle me when i'm aggressive! But i can't now because she's gone! Scourge said. "Wait what!? you paused. "what happened to Arin?" you questioned. "she ran away! i don't why but... i need her now!" scourge sighed. "It's probably because she was done with your bullsh!t!" You shouted. Now scourge's eyes where full of anger. "Your Lying! She would never do that!" Then scourge swiftly punched you in the face. "(Y/n) i'm so sorry let me help you- You slapped his hand away from your face. You touched your nose blood was spilling out of your nose. "Get the Hell away from me you Psycho!!!" You shouted. You started to cry as you ran back inside the house. "(y/n) please i'm sorry i didn't mean it!" Scourge said while trying to run after you but you locked the door. 

Amy's POV

  I woke up to the sound of shouting, it was coming from outside. The voices sounded so familiar, i looked out the window it was (Y/N) and..... Scourge?! I hid myself from the window hoping he wouldn't see me. and then i heard it, that part that made me cry, "Get the hell away from me you Psycho!" it was (y/n) voice, she sounded like she was crying. She came crashing in through the door franticly locking the door. "(y/n) what happened?!" but then i looked at he, her eyes where puffy and her nose was bleeding. "Oh no not you (y/n)! How could he do this to you!" i cried out. "No it's okay Amy i'm fine!" She lightly smiled. I grabbed her a handful of tissues.

Back to your POV

  "No it's okay Amy i'm fine! you gave her one of your fake smiles. She grabbed some nearby tissues and handed them to me. "Thanks Amy!" you said while holing a tissues to your nose. "Hey so I heard you and Scourge shouting outside, what happened back there?" You thought for a moment, you decided not to tell her about the kiss, but talked about everything else. "Wow really you did this for me? Thank you (y/n)!" Amy smiled then hugged you. "Hey so i think we should ditch school and have a relaxing day at home! You suggested. "Well...since my attendance is already crappy then why not!!" Amy smiled once more. She was finally smiling, like old times you thought. 

  To Be Continued...... okay so i know i said i wouldn't put Arin in but then i thought of something brilliant and yeah so now Arin is in the story!!! Yay, okay so i don't know when the other chapter is going to release but hopefully very soon or when i have time, okay bye cookie readers!!! ~Pugz Out