chapter 6 (perv)

Kirito POV

I flew up and saw asuna with y/n. Again. I landed behind the middle of both of them and saw them both holding hands and looking at the stars. I slowly grabbed my sword and slowly removing y/n's energy he suddenly got weak, but before looked back I on my in visibility (does that even make sense? XD).

Y/n POV
I looked at the stars holding asuna ' s hand then suddenly I felt weak I looked at my energy it was empty I couldn't move a single muscle then everything turned black I could hear asuna screaming my name "y/n!!".
...............

I opened my eyes and heard a gasp "y/n!" I stand up slowly and saw my energy it was full again I turned around and saw asuna fighting with nobody "um..Asuna?" I said her eyes glowed brown (is that possible? It is in my story) then I noticed she was in a vision where she can see invisible things. I on mines my eyes started to glow e/c. I saw kirito trying to remove asuna ' s spell then pushed asuna to a tree kissing her neck "y/n! Help me...." She gasp I ran and got my sword out I hit him on he's hand leaving a really huge scar then he kicked me of. 'That's weird...' the first thing that went in my mind it hurted alot. then I heard kirito ' s friends "hey kirito!" Lizbeth shouted kirito quickly let go of asuna . I ran to asuna "you ok?" I asked "hey guys!" Kirito shouted to them happily "iam ok..are you?" Asuna asked "don't worry about me" I answer with a smile asuna quickly hugged me and cried "I don't know I what I'd do if you die" She cried alot I hugged her back. "Hey..." I said putting my hand under her chin "I would never die as long as your with me" I said kissing her cheeks then smiled.

Lizbeth looked down at us since we were sitting down "get up you two!" She said with a glare. We both got up. Lizbeth hugged me right away "I heard that you save a family iam so happy that your alive" She said I smiled at her and hugged her back "hey!" Sinon shouted sinon quickly grabbed my arm and hugging it my face turned red because my arm was at the middle of her 2 parts. Asuna grabbed my hand I looked at her she looked angry I don't know why . she then slapped me."what was that for?" I asked "for being a perv" She said closing her eyes and folding her arms with an angry face.