Chapter 1

[Hello, 2018 Author here. Whenever I get comments, I usually answer them and sometimes I read the chapters. I think that this book was poorly written because I was 14 back then and I've only started to write books so my story writing is horrible. I'm still improving on that as I compare my book with others. Basically, this did not have much description for it to be exciting. I will work hard to do better. Thank you for supporting.]

[A/N: I would like to apologize in advance as I used some foul language throughout this fanfic. This is 100% my idea and anything similar is just a coincidence(?) Lol I can't spell that. Anyways, please do not copy.]

(not part of story)
My friend's 3 year old brother can already talk. Let's just say that this 3 year old can really talk XD

--------------------

(Start of story: 19 Jan 2016)

Author's POV

"Eomma! Look at this flower!" 3 year old Sanhee said. "Wow! Where did you find it?" Mrs Yoon asked. " Uncle Yoon gave it to me when he brought me home." She answered cheerfully. Little did she know, her pregnant mother was getting angry.

"Didn't I tell you not to call him Uncle? I thought I paid for the school bus to send you home?!" She yelled. Little Sanhee was getting scared since she rarely heard her mother yell like that. Ever since she turned 2, she was raised by her mother, alone.

She was told not to speak to any man who tries to convince her that he is her father. Her father married another woman whom he loves as much as his daughter. Unfortunately, Mrs. Yoon, Sanhee's Eomma, didn't allow him to see her again.

"Never speak to that man again! He is a bad stranger. He might kidnap you away from Eomma!" She yelled. Sanhee was already in tears. She ran away from her mother and towards her room. She laid on her bed and cried.

Eomma's POV

As a single mother, I would have to do everything for Sanhee. I am willing to give her the best life. I walked into her room found her asleep. I sighed heavily and sat beside her. "Sanhee, mianhae. You don't have a father to grow up with and I'm really sorry for that."

I carrassed her head and continued. "I'll try my best to become both your father and mother. I promise."

<<2 Weeks Later>>

Author's POV

"Eomma, why is your stomach so round?" Sanhee asked. "Well, I ate a lot. I'm fat, that's why my stomach is so big." Her mother answered. Then, Mrs Yoon felt a pain in her stomach. Her face was scrunched up and Sanhee noticed it. "Eomma? Do you need to go to the toilet?" Sanhee asked.

Mrs Yoon shook her head and said "Sanhee! Ppalli, call Aunt Park!" Sanhee was shocked and terrified but seeing the look on her mother's face made her a little braver. She ran towards the door and grabbed a stool. She climbed it and unlocked the door.

As soon as she unlocked the door, she wore her sandals and dashed across her frontyard. She opened the gate and ran to the left. She followed the side walk and went next door. She frantically knocked on her neighbours door. "Ahjumma!! Eomma is hurt! Ppalli!" She was yelling as tears rolled down her cheek.

The door opened and Aunt Park came out. "Sanhee?! Stay here." She instructed as she ran towards Sanhee's home. "Sanhee, why are you crying?" Jinseol, the daughter of Aunt Park, asked. "Eomma is hurt. I'm scared." Sanhee answered as she cried harder. "Uljima! Eomma will be fine." Jinseol cheered her friend up with a hug.

Both of them were close since those diaper days. Every weekend, they would go to one another's house and spend time together. Typical 3 year olds.