Chapter 11

Eunwoo's POV

I don't know why I did that but I just wanted to! Her lips are so soft! I realized my mistake and stopped kissing her. "M-mianhae." I apologized. "A-ani, get going." She said. I could feel my cheeks heat up after doing that. 

She'll hate me for life. I sat on the cart and the both of us were quiet. "Do you wanna grab some coffee?" She asked. I just nodded my head and alighted when we reached the exit. "Chakaman." I realized.

"What shop is open at this time?" I continued. "Oh, um...let's just go home then." She said. Am I making her nervous? Ahh, eotthoke. "So..how's your house?" I asked when we were walking. "Wae?" She asked. "Wasn't it trashed?"

*Ring*

Her phone started to ring before I could get an answer. "Yeoboseyo? Ne? Arrasseo! Fat pig.." She muttered. I laughed before asking, "Wae?" She shook her head and continued walking. "So, do you want to eat Ramen?" I asked, not wanting to bring up the 'house trashed' topic. 

She just nodded her head and followed me. While walking, my phone vibrated. I just ignored it since it was probably Moonbin getting jealous. "Ooh, I should apply for another job here." She mumbled. "Yah, don't work in places like this! Their pay is very low." I loudly whispered as I entered. 

"Arrasseo, just quickly choose your ramen." She said. I just picked my favorite, Sogoki Myun Beef flavored Ramen in a cup. "You're going to regret eating that late at night." She said as she took a non-spicy one from the chicken flavored.

I just took my tongue out and paid for it with an iced coffee. "Kaja!" She said as she finished cooking her ramen using a hot water dispenser. We found a seat outside the shop. "I thought you're working at the zoo?" I asked. 

"Ne, but I don't think the boss likes me, plus I'm not working everyday." She explained. "Oh, Kayla? Don't mind her, she's mean to everyone. Especially her brother, Sanha." I said. "Bwo?! She has a brother?" She asked.

"Of course, well, half. Their fathers are the same." I explained.

Sanhee's POV

That's it! I found him! I can't tell him nor give him a clue about us being related. He's probably working for them..."Whats up with your face? It's all scrunched up." He said. "Oh! Ani, the soup smells nice." I said as I ate like a pig.

I heard him laugh and say 'cute'. His laugh is adorable. "Sanhee, open up." He said as he picked up a forkful of ramen. I hesitated at first but ate it anyways. "Sanhee.." He started. "Nae?" I asked. He played around with his noodles before continuing, "I really love you. Would you give me a chance? I'm not Eunwoo when I'm with you but I'm Lee Dongmin."

"I almost forgot! Jinseol asked me to buy her more ramen." I stood up as I avoided his confession. Before I could take a step, he pulled my forearm making me turn. Again, I felt his lips on mine. Full with passion, he placed is hand on the side of my cheek and deepened the kiss.

I returned the kiss and felt like an hour passed after we stopped. I breathed heavily and blushed after the kiss. We sat down again as he was quiet. "Would you give me a chance? It's okay if you don't want to. I'm fine-" I interrupted by feeding him my ramen.

"Thanks, Jagiya." He whispered the last part. As soon as we finished the ramen, we walked back home. He interwined his hands with mine as he swung it. Then, he raised my hand up and looked at my watch."OMG IT'S 12.45!?" He yelled.

"W-wae?" I asked as I got scared. "My dance practice started at 12.." He answered as his eyes widened. "Kaja!" I yelled as I pulled him and ran. He started to run faster than me and I found myself smiling. "Hey, you're...slowing down.." He said in between his breaths. 

"Omo, Mianhae." I apologized as I fastened my pace. Soon, we reached my house so I let go of his hand. "Oh! I forgotten that you live here, hehe." He said as he scratched the back of his neck. "You better go." I slowly pushed him. 

He turned and walked but then returned to kiss me on the cheek. He ran off ,opened the door and waved at me before closing it. I smiled to myself as I held the place where he kissed me at. I walked to my house and knocked on the door.

The door barged open revealing an excited looking Jinseol. She stared at me then my eyes widened. I forgotten to buy ramen like she asked to. "YOU FORGOTTEN?!" She started yelling. "Arrasseo! I'll buy it!" I yelled.

"Ani, just ask from next door. You might stumble into another friend again." She instructed. "Arrasseo!" I yelled as I went out and shut the door. I regret having her in my house. She can go buy it herself! 

I knocked on their door as I reached their doorstep. It took them a while to open the door so I knocked again but was soon greeted with an angelic face. "Noona?" He asked. "Rocky-sshi, I was wondering if-" "GET OUT, PABO!" I heard someone yell.

It was none other than Sanha. "Yah! Don't talk to her like that!" Eunwoo yelled as he came to hug me. "Ani, it's okay." I said as I held Eunwoo's hand. Sanha just walked off as Rocky locked the door. "So why are you here?" Rocky asked.

"Does everyone hate me? Do you want me to leave?" I complained. "Noona, it's 1 in the morning.." He reasoned. "Oh, yeah. Well, my friend is hungry and apparently, I have forgotten to buy her food for the 2nd time." I explained.

"Lucky you Jagi, we have plenty of ramen." Eunwoo said. Then, both of our eyes widened when we realised his mistake. Before Rocky could yell, I covered his mouth. "This is our little secret." I whispered. I let him go as I proceeded to the kitchen, passing Eunwoo and smacking him on the shoulder.

"Top shelf." I heard Eunwoo say. I opened the cabinet to see all sorts of Ramen. Being gifted with long legs, I grabbed 5 ramen packet. "Thank you, I'll be going now." I said as I ruffled Rocky's hair. "No goodbye kiss for me?" Eunwoo asked.

I just stuck my tongue out and left the house. 

Eunwoo's POV

"Why are you late?" Moonbin asked me as he opened the door. "Why do you care?" I spat as I walked past him. "Whatever, explain that to JinJin hyung." He said as he began to make his way downstairs. Rocky and Sanha came up to get a drink and smiled at me.

Why can't Moonbin be like them instead of being a butthole? I was about to head downstairs when I heard a knock on the door. I couldn't hear but I think Rocky was the one who opened the door. "GET OUT, PABO!" 

I took a peek and saw Sanhee getting yelled at by Sanha. "Yah! Don't talk to her like that!" I yelled as I came to hug her. That rude little piece of shit. "Ani, it's okay." she said as she held my hand. "So why are you here?" Rocky asked after he locked the door.

"Does everyone hate me? Do you want me to leave?" She complained. "Noona, it's 1 in the morning.." Rocky  reasoned. "Oh, yeah. Well, my friend is hungry and apparently, I have forgotten to buy her food for the 2nd time." She explained.

"Lucky you Jagi, we have plenty of ramen." I said. Shit. I said it in front of him?! Before Rocky could yell, Sanhee covered his mouth. "This is our little secret." I hear her whisper. She let him go as she proceeded to the kitchen, passing by and smacking me on the shoulder.

"Top shelf." I said, wondering if she knew where the ramen was. She opened it and I was about to help her grab it but she got it herself. I was about to apologize for just now but she walked out. "Thank you, I'll be going now." She said as she ruffled Rocky's hair. "No goodbye kiss for me?" I asked while pouting.

She just stuck her tongue out and left the house. I laughed to myself at how she was playing hard to get. I turned around to see Rocky showing a disgusted face. "You'll understand when you get older dongsaeng." I said. 

I made my way into the kitchen and opened the door to see Moonbin standing there. "Congratulations. She's yours.." He said as his tone was quite down. "Thanks." I replied. "JinJin hyung is waiting for you downstairs, good luck." He said as he left the kitchen.

Now I feel guilty. Wait, JinJin hyung is waiting?! Shit! They can't know about me and Sanhee. I went down the stairs and I felt my heart beat faster when I see him sitting on the chair, arms crossed.