11 Airport Incident

Jan 19, 2016
"Airport Incident"

It was the day of the trip to Jeju Island for the students in Seoul Academic of Arts School. Everyone was so excited to go on the trip and just get away from all the negative and stressful life everyone has and just relax with friends.

Everyone met at the airport to board on their private planes funded by the school. That was one of the perks of attending the #1 richest school in Korea. Everyone came right on time to the airport, Krystal and her little group, EXO, Suzy, Yoojung, and other students. The teachers handed out the boarding tickets to the students.
The teacher handed boarding tickets to Kai and Yoojung and said, "You two will be seating next to each other. Oh look! The two captains of the dance team will be seating together, more for bonding!"
Yoojung looked at her ticket and faked a smile.
Kai looked at Yoojung and said, "Guess we're sitting next to each other. See you in the airplane. Can't wait, friend." And walked with of course, a grin on his face.
Yoojung signed and asked the teacher, "Mrs. Yeo, may I use the restroom?"
Mrs. Yeo nodded her head and went back to giving students their tickets.

Yoojung was deep in her own thoughts about the adoption and now another problem, she will be sitting next to Kai the guy she wanted to avoid throughout this whole trip. As Yoojung looked at herself in the mirror she heard a cough. Yoojung turned around to see it was Krystal and her little crew. Yoojung sighed, grabbed her lip gloss, and tried her best to ignore Krystal.
Krystal being herself pushed Yoojung's buttons and said, "Well..well.. well....Look at the guy snatcher."
Yoojung put her lipgloss away, faced Krystal's crew, and said, "If you guys don't want Mrs. Yeo know that you guys brought alcohol to this trip then I suggest you leaving this bathroom NOW."