Chapter 5- She's mine

Timothy's POV

I can't sleep simula nung isang gabi, why? Because of her. I always remember her laugh, her smile, the way she looks at me. There is something about her that I can't resist, she's like irresistible.

It's 11 in the evening, and I can't still get her out of my mind. Images of her kissing some other guys and making out with them makes him want to grab her and kiss her hard. He stood up, grab his keys.

*ding dong*

The moment she opened the door and saw what she was wearing he push her inside and kiss her hungrily... he push her in the wall and he heard the door lock. He just love the way she kiss him back.

Winona's POV

I was busy doing my papers when I heard my door bell rang, and ugh! wth? It's late, sino naman kaya ang matino na dadalaw sa kanya ng ganitong oras. She was just wearing a fitted sando and a panty, when she walk to the door and open it. And for a moment someone owns her lips. He push me inside and pin me in the wall, he kissed me deeply and hungrily and I couldn't resist it. So I kiss him back, with more pleasure and desire. I could feel him grab my proud boobs and squeeze it like it was made only for his hands, his kissed went down to my neck, so I lock the door. I could feel his hands travel down to my stomach and deeper, and there he spotted it. 

"hmmmm" i moan with pleasure, he took off my sando and conquered my proud mountains like it was his, and only with a moan, he lift me up and carry me to my bed. I don't how he took off his clothes but we were both lying without any clothes on. He was busy staring at my body when I feel awkward, so I grab him and kiss him.

"I want you, only for me" he whispered. He kisses me down to my neck,  and his tongue travels down and he suck it like he was thirsty, "ahhh hmm" I was busy moaning when I felt his finger slowly moves inside mine, and I couldnt ask for more " ahhhh hmmmmmm" i moan louder. Yes he was just doing it right, he was doing it down there a little bit fast and I could feel the hotness that wants to explode. "ahhh yeeeees" while he was busy sucking and doing it down there fast, I didnt know where to look at, I was just grabbing his back because I could feel it explode, and when he was satisfied, I rolled and I was on top of him. 

"You are being unfair" I said playfully, so I kiss him hungrily. He went up and lift me, he was carrying me when I could feel he put his thing inside mine, and I moan louder. I wrap my hands to his neck and kisses him back when he was bouncing me up and down. " ahhh hmmmm yeeeeeees" I was moaning with pleasure, He was doing it a bit faster and I just love it. He pin me in the wall while he was just doing it right and fast. It makes me hotter when I heard him moan, I could feel the hotness inside mine. "I'm cumming.. ohh yess ah, yeeees" I said in between my moan. And he just did it more faster and deeper, and for a moment i felt something explode  in my stomach, and I was weak enough to stand, he carried me in bed and kiss me more, we lay down and after that everything went black.

Timothy's POV

It was past midnight when I woke up and saw an angel sleeping beside me, the view of her in my chest just feels right. Tonight was amazing, she's just so perfect and I really can't just get enough of her.

Winona's POV

So I woke up a bit dizzy, and my thing down there hurts a little bit. For a moment, she tried to remember everything. "Oh fuck" was the only word she said when she realize what happened. Hindi nya mahanap si Timothy, medyo nalungkot siya na nainis. Ano yun? Hit and run? ganun? So she took her panty and put it on and grab her sando. Lumabas siya ng kwarto niya ng may maamoy siyang sinangag, and there she saw the guy ozzing with hotness with his boxer on and cooking something, and she was shocked and surprised. 

"Goodmorning gorgeous ;) " he said cheerfully. Nagblush naman ang lola mo!

"Goodmorning?" I answered confusedly. "Uhm boss, anong ginagawa mo dito?" tanong ko.

Bigla siyang napangisi "Ouch, nakalimutan mo na agad? Gusto mo bang ipaalala ko sayo every detail ng nangyari kagabi? Pwede nating simulan ngayon ;)" sagot nya. Holy sht sabi ng utak ko. Hala sya! Ang aga aga nito :v hahaha.

" Ako na mag-aayos" sagot ko para mawala yung ilang ko. Naiilang kapa ba? Sa ilang beses ka niyang makuha, nailang kapa sabi ko sa isipan ko. 

" Umupo kana, maluluto na din" sagot niya. And ayun umupo naman ako and pinapanuod siyang niluluto yung hotdog, pero mas gusto ko hotdog nya >:) bad bad winona.

" Oh! baka pinagnanasaan mo na ako nyan, pwede mo namang sabihin eh, I'm more than willing ;)" pasaway niyang sagot. jusko tong lalaki to! Pag ako sinunggaban ko mga offers nya, kawawa sakin to >:) mihihihi.

And we ate breakfast together and went to work together. The awkward moment is, lahat ng katrabaho ko tumitingin samin.

--------

last update for today :)