What He Does When You Break Up

Before I start (Y/H/T) = Your home town
~~~~~~~
Simon- He will be quite clingy to the others in the Sidemen house as he is not used to being without your comfort. He cries himself to sleep at night knowing that you are lying in a bed somewhere without his arms wrapped tightly around you.

Josh- When you and Josh broke up you went back to (Y/H/T). He figured that you would go there so he went there himself and looked for you all over and when he eventually found you he wouldn't leave until you spoke to him.

Vikk- He refused to leave his room, he only left to get food or to use the bathroom. He also refused to speak to any of the other Sidemen until one day Tobi told him that he had seen you in a shop and that you asked how Vikk was. He asked Tobi where he had seen you and Vikk went there everyday to see if you were there just wanting to see you, talk to you and sort everything out.

JJ- He would go out to clubs every night and just drink away the pain. One night he got so drunk that he hooked up with another girl thinking it was you. When he woke up in the morning realising it wasn't you his heart broke even more (if that was even possible).

Tobi- He did anything and everything that he could to try and get you back and he just wouldn't take no for an answer. He didn't care what it would take to get you back, he just wanted to hold you in his arms once again.

Harry- He stopped making videos for a while and went back to live in Guernsey. After being comforted by his family for a few weeks and getting himself sorted out, he returned to England to try and find you.

Ethan- He goes out all of the time to get you off his mind but it just doesn't work. He eventually asks one of the other Sidemen to help him think of ways to get you back and when he thinks of the perfect idea he sets the plan into action to get you back.

-------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading
Amelia X