Only Chapter

Len's heavy breathing echoed trough his bedroom. The boy was sweating and had a desprate look in his face.

Len looked to the alarm clock, it showed 2:34AM. He got up and walked out of the room closing the door without any sound. Kaito's room was the nearest, also he didn't wanted to disturb his sister.

"Kaito-nii..."Len mumbled, slowly opening the door.

Since he didn't got an answer, Len decided to lay on the bed.

"Kaito-nii."

"Len? Is that you?" The blue haired man faced the younger that nodded "What happened? Did you had a nightmare?"

"Yes...I was wondering if I could stay here." Len looked away.

"Of course you can!" Kaito said with a concerned look on his face, kissing Len's forehead "You'll be fine, Len. It was just a bad dream..."

"Thank you." The blond said when the older hugged him from the back. He turned around, cuddling in Kaito's chest.

 The boys fell asleep a few minutes after that. Len didn't had any more nightmares in that night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi sweethearts~ <3 This is the first fanfic that I post here, and it's more like a little one-shot!

If U want more little one-shots like this one leave a comment below with ideas and suggestions! (I'm actully planning on writing one with drunk Len xD Tell me if this idea hasn't alredy been used).

See ya' my dears! >u<  

~Lulu