Chapter 1

A/N: I read somewhere that your anime crush is your soulmate born in a different universe...

Ever felt like something was missing? Like there was someone out there that you're meant to have, meant to know, meant to be with?

Ever felt like you were missing someone you never met before? What if you were watching them, your soulmate, through the screen and just can't be together because of that? And their fictional? And everyone thinks your insane to think so? Oh the burden of all fanboys and girls everywhere.

               The sun shines into a darkened room, the beams of light hit posters on the wall, a figurin on the desk and finally shines into the closed eyes of an anime fanatic. His arms wrapped around a body pillow smaller than himself. The brown skinned beauty of Hoka no watashi or The Other Me, lays in his arms pulled tightly to his body. The summer heat could be felt in waves, seen in the air of the early morning raise. The light fell on his eyes, disturbing his peaceful slumber, he stirred a bit snuggling into his pillow more.

               Tierra of Hoka no Watashi, the brown skinned beauty that's hella powerful, funny, sarcastic, tells the truth, sweet and considerate when she wants to be. Plus a total badass in the show. All her friends are too. Though she does tend to hide from others, her true self that is, her voice can sound bored despite how happy she might be, only with her true life long friends does she really show who is really is. Layers upon layers of protection the girl hides under, only those she deems exceptional or in her words "only those who I can truly trust to handle me are the ones who I chose to keep by my side." She's so perfect in his eyes. He's watched her show over four times in two languages, read most of the manga and has almost all her merchandise. Plus he's read all the (reader x Tierra) fanfictions out there that he could find. Is he insane? He might be. Is he obsessed? Yes. That's a definite yes. He loves the 2 dimensional girl like she were really his. In his mind she is, he wishes she were real but at the same time if she were real would she be the same? Hopefully so. No, he is not completely insane, yes he knows she's not real, he knows that but he's just obsessed. It sounds crazy of course.

             Anyway he's been watching the show for years- the first season came out when he was 13, and because of material reasons he's had to wait until now. Two years later. For the second half of the season to come out, it's almost done now. Only one last episode but he is going to rewatch every episode until now in honor of the season final.

               The final isn't for another 6 days so he has plenty of time to watch all of it and get out of his room... maybe. It is summer- no one really does anything in the summer unless they get kicked out by their parents. Or in his case his short, naturally angry, sassy, easily enraged Guardian Levi.

             His eyes fluttering open to the bright light of the early morning sun, he let out a soft groan not yet ready to get up for the day. Turning over on his side away from the stupid light, he placed the pillow between his legs trying to get the coolness of the full body pillow onto his rather warm body. Sighing in content of the peace and quiet of his house- home to only four people in total he was happy to not have to hear them this early in the morning despite them all being morning people.

                Eren should still have a few hours before anyone would disturb him, hopefully Levi wouldn't be the one to wake him either. The last time he did Levi just dropped a bucket of ice cold water on him after he asked for five more minutes. Never again... Mikasa is usually the one to wake him unless she just doesn't want to or wants to have him suffer the easily obtained wrath of her older brother. Eren nuzzled down into the his favorite body pillow, the one where Tierra is laying on her back, holding her sword into the air, one eye brown and the other eye blue-orange the color they change when she uses her powers. She looks relaxed and sweet with a smile on her gentle face. Her clothes are dirty and torn from the fight she's been in but still so awesome looking.