Chapter 6

Eren paused the anime for a minute to get some hot chocolate, yes it's summer but it that's like the best time to drink it and it's a bit chilly tonight even for him, he's always warm. He has to be extra quiet just in case the short fairy was actually asleep for once, he did not want to wake the dude up if he's been awake for days at a time and finally gets some rest. Along the long walls of their home were old pictures of the teens as children, with families each other and school pictures over the years. Mika had put so many up for reasons only God would knows. Most of his pictures were of him before he turned 10, which is just like her. Eren scoffed softly at her protective nature towards him. He tiptoed down the stairs sideways to minimize the squeak in each step, once downstairs he kept his footsteps light going into the dark kitchen. Eren flipped the light on and got a glass mug with two packs of hot chocolate mix, and a measuring cup, then filled the measuring cup up put it in the microwave and set it for three minutes. With his back to the microwave and his hands on the counter he shivered a bit, the summer nights get cold so fast.

Eren had to wonder what they were going to do tomorrow, Mika would probably drag him against his will to another shopping spree or maybe just to hang at the mall. Don't get him wrong he loves hanging with her and Ar but why not just do it in the house? Where there was tv, air conditioning, and free food? The upside is they might see some of the people from their school if they do go out. When the coco was done he went back upstairs. Once back in his room he unpaused the anime. He got back into the bed and drunk the coco with both hands.

~~~~~

Ever felt like something was missing? Like there was someone out there that you're meant to have, meant to know, meant to be with? Ever felt like you were missing someone you never met before? Something you want with a deep passion and can't live without but don't know what it is?

A piece of you. Gone...

~~~~~

"What do you make of this?" Tierra asked Allana in the dead of night, the house groaning with the snores of their friends.

"Well they were assholes. How could she stand them?!" Allana exclaimed her innocent tanned face contorted in displeasure.

"That's why she ran away... Smart girl." Tierra smirked lopsidedly it dropped as she looked up again from her armchair. "Did you see anything else in her that she didn't say?"

"Hmmmm..." Allana held her hand under her chin appearing to be thinking hard, her eyes turned purple from her magic. "She is hard to read regular person but I think she has a brother she cares about." Tierra raised a regal eyebrow.

"Does she? Or do you think you might be talking about Damion?"

"It might be... all I'm seeing is a strong bound with a childhood male friend."

"Interesting... Aside from that what do you think we should do? You said you know they'll be back and I'm trusting this up to you. Kathy and Damion are exhausted from earlier so we can't leave just now..." The poor things collapsed after they disconnected physically not emotionally or magically. Allana curled her cute plump red lips up brown eyes darting around the room.

"Awwww God darn it! Well we definitely need to clean up this place now!" Tierra looked around at the living room, it's always like this by the end of the day someone just HAS to start a fight and trash her living room... She sighed.

"Yeah.. Ugh Sebastian will probably make us do it tomorrow that clean brat... He made clean for five hours in the same place up to his standards one time! I hate him sometimes but I adore my pipsqueak. Anyway I mean about Kathy's parents?" Allana looked crestfallen at the mention of cleaning with Sebastian.