Remeberence

Aphmau's POV
I stand there, staring out the window of my house. I can't believe Kawaii-Chan and the boys fixed it, back to its original state... It looks the way it did 15 years ago, before we went to The Irene Dimension. Something more important is on my mind, though.
How do I do this anymore... I want to lean in either direction for Garroth and Laurance...
" Hey, Aph! Wow! Look at your house. It looks brand new! " Laurance said, barging into my room.
" Oh... Hi... " I trailed off, trying to picture Laurance and I together...
" What's wrong, Aph... Don't say 'nothing' because I know something is wrong, Aph. "
" Well... I really can't hold my emotions in anymore... " before I could continue and tell him that I'm starting to love him, he cut me off.
" Aph... We made a promise to Garroth... give him a chance for you, and if he satisfies your needs, then... "
" Laurance, what if I can't make up my mind? I don't know about all of this... " I said, telling a lie.
" APH! SNAP OUT OF IT! Garroth deserves a chance with you. " He raises his voice and says to me, trying to make me understand.
I didn't answer him and we sat there in silence for a bit. I tried to hold back my tears, I love him and I can't hold it back anymore.
Laurance, if only you could read my mind...
" Aph... "
I looked at him and he looked at me worried. I couldn't hold it back anymore and I started to cry. It wasn't because of him yelling, it was because I was confused with all this and I was falling for Laurance AND Garroth...
" Aph... I'm sorry for yelling... "
" Laurance... I...I... " I stutter, wanting to tell him.
I start to cry harder because he doesn't know the real reason I'm crying. I walk over to my bed and sit down, scooting myself to the corner. I face the wall and put my head in my knees. Then, Laurance pulls me over to him and onto his lap. I sit there and still cry. Out of nowhere, he pulls me into a huge, bear hug. I sniffle for a moment and then look up at him.
" Laurance... I... I'm ... I'm falling for both of you..." I squeak.
" Oh Aph, that's ok. I know it's hard and your hurting, but we still need to give... Wait... What if you tell Garroth your falling for both of us? "
" What if... "
" Aph, no ' What if ' please. "
" Then, I say I want to be with one of you for the time being? How does that work? I'd like it, but I might stay with that person and not want to let go of them. What about that? "
" I know that if your happy, with whoever you choose, I'll be happy. Ok, Aph? "
" Yeah, but the fact is that I don't know if Garroth is the same. "
" Just try, please. " He kisses me on the forehead. " You rest now. It's 9:00 now and I don't want to see my lady grumpy. I'll see you in the morning, my love."
" Laurance... I... l...love... "
" Save it. I want to hear it when you want me to be all yours. Goodnight, Aph. "
" Goodnight. "
I walk over to my dresser and wind up my music box. The tune begins as I lie down in bed. I close my eyes and think about what he said.

-------------------------------------

*GONG............ GONG*

" Lady Aphmau..." A familiar voice chimes.
" Garroth!! "

------------------------------------
Hey, it's me, the author! I hope you enjoy the story so far...
I'm in the middle of the school year, so I want you to know that I will post new episodes every day, if I can. This is because it takes away a lot my time and like most students know, you have homework and after school activities. I'm in an after school activity that requires 3 out of my 5 days of school, so this is a top priority.
I will post every single day, if I'm busy, short, if I'm bored and free, long or multiple, so yeah.
Hope you like the series! <3 Thanks! Nya~!