The Fight

Aphmau's POV
I look around and see Aaron against the wall, staring at the ceiling.
"A-Aaron..."
"Aphmau!" He says jumping up from his spot and rushing over. He looks at me for a moment and then got all serious.
"Aphmau, it's the Shadow Lord." He says, looking nervous. "Your 'friend', Zenix, caused the Shadow Lord to regain his physical form."
"WHAT?!?" I say jumping up out of my bed and randomly collapsing to the floor.
"Aphmau... They're coming to attack and Laurance will have to kill YOU!" He tells me as he picks me up and puts me back in bed.
A light flashes in my eyes and the ground begins to shake.
"AARON! THE SHADOW LORD IS BREAKING THE BARRIER!!" I scream, as I feel myself begin to heat up.
"Aphmau! Calm Down!" He says, in a calming tone.
I take a couple deep breaths and the ground stops shaking. I look around and begin to freak out because on the horizon, by the ocean, is a huge island made of netherrack, the Shadow Lord on top.
Irene, help us! I want to live! I want Laurance to live... Please help us, Irene! I have your relic and I need it to help us! PLEASE! Help us!!!
The ground shakes again and I rush outside.
BOOM!
The sky above us becomes red and a man appears in front of me.
I go to pull out my sword, but I recognize that I don't have any of my items.
"What are you doing here?!" I scream.
"Hahahahhahahahahha! You think that'll scare me, but I have to say, a place I was in so long ago has changed! A LOT! Because of you, it looks like this!" The man says, it sounds familiar, but I can't identify it.
"Don't hurt her! That's my job! Move away, Zenix!" A voice says.
I collapse to my feet and begin to cry...
"L-Laurance..."