*Introduction*

Heyy you guys I'm Evelyn. I'm 17 1/2 I have a caramel skin tone and I'm 5'0. Me, my mom, and my dad just moved here a week and a half ago so I start school tomorrow at Gjhs. I only know one person that goes there and that's my best friend Hazel. She's probably the best thing that has ever happened in my life. My life hasn't been the most perfect life everyone thinks it is. My life is very hard. My dad is abusive and is an alcoholic, my mother smokes a lot and is more verbally abusive while as my father is physically. But that's all for now I need some sleep before school tomorrow...

Heyy everyone my name is Hazel and I LOVE to sing. I'm Evelyn's best friend, we've been best friends for about three years now I couldn't ask for a better best friend. I'm also 5'0 and I'm 18 I graduate this year and live with my mom you don't need to know to much about me so bye I gotta get some sleep...

Wassup y'all my name is Denise but everyone calls me Dee, im a stud,I'm 5'8, and I have a caramel skin tone. I'm 18 about to turn 19, I do go to school at Gjhs but I'll be graduating this year. I'm living on my own because my mom put me out a few days before I turned 18 due to the fact she didn't accept me but she comes around once in a while. I haven't seen my father since I was three and I don't wish to. I'm currently dating... Well I'll let her introduce herself... I'm gonna go ahead and go to sleep.

Hey y'all wassup my name is Alani. I'm a femme and of course I'm Dee's girlfriend omg I love my baby so much. I'm 5'2, I have a brown skin tone I go to Gjhs and I'm 18. I don't live with Dee because she says we have to take things slow we've been dating for almost three months so yeah I have an exam tomorrow so I'm gonna get some sleep

Monday Morning 5:00A.m.

Evelyn's POV

This what happens when I think bout you,
I get in my feelings yeah,
I start reminiscing yeah,
Next time around fuck I want it to be different....

I turned over and slid the red x that flashed on my phone singing bryson tiller exchange for my alarm.My intentions were to get up but I told myself I'd have at least five more minutes.

*phone starts ringing*

This girl that I came in with,
That's my main,
The one that's sharing these drinks,
That's my main,
The one celebrating her birthday, yeah that's my number one chick,
That's my main.....

My phone played my main by mila j as my bestie called me *answering the phone*

Evelyn:*sleepily talking* Hello?

Hazel:GOOD MORNING BEAUTIFUL WAKE UP GIRLY LOVE YOU SEE YOU IN A FEW!!!!*hangs up*

I smiled at my crazy best friend, I love her so much.I got out of bed took a shower and did the rest of my hygiene, I washed my hair so that it was wild and curly but wasn't in my face. It was cold outside so I put on my white jeans with my black knee high leather boots and a black long sleeve that says Bae. in white letters across it. I put on a little make up and when I was done I checked the time it was 6:15 shit my bus comes at 6:20 so I have five minutes to get there I'll just ask my mom for a ride

Evelyn: *knocking on their room door softly* mom can I have a ride to the bus stop??

Evelyn's Mom:It's not that damn cold out Evelyn walk your ass to the bus stop!!

Evenly: It's very cold outside and I only have a few minutes to get there please??

E.M: Evelyn if I have to get up your gonna pay for it. I suggest you run your ass down there your wasting time and fucking up my sleep!!!

Evelyn just grabbed her things and left out the door walking fast hoping she'd make it on time.

I got to the bus stop just in time because the bus was just pulling up I got on and it felt amazing on the bus there wasn't any empty seats but I spotted Hazel in the back, thank god

Hazel:*smiling cuddling up with Evelyn* Heyy best friend I didn't know you rode this bus.

Evelyn:*smiling*Girl shut up its to early and cold to be talking

They both start laughing

At School

I went to guidance to get my schedule and I don't know where the fuck I'm going I wish i wouldnt have let Hazel go with her boyfriend, but the guidance lady explained my first class to me and said to ask my previous teacher for the ne....gco by bumping into someone and falling on the ground.

???:*helping up Evelyn* I'm so sorry ma I wasn't paying attention to where I was going

Evelyn:*checking her pants* Yeah apparently you should know white gets dirty really fast*irritated*

???:I'm sorry ma but I thought you would be smart enough not to wear white to school *smiles*

Evelyn looked at ??? and walked away she was already starting off bad on her first day she went to her first class and when she walked in she was so relieved at what she saw it was....