Chapter 2

Evelyn's POV
2 1/2 Months Later

OK so let me catch y'all up in 6 words "A lot of shit has happened" lol. Well now I'm working and providing for me and my baby, I've been taking online classes and going to school so I'll be graduating this year with the seniors. My mom died, I haven't seen my father in about two weeks and he's gone insane...I thought it was worse before. I've been hanging out with Dee a whole lot more and she's been really supportive and helping out with my baby or as she likes to say our baby lol your probably wondering where tf a baby comes from sooo....

*Flashback*
I hung up and headed outside I seen Hazel sitting with two other girls and I recognized the first face. Great is she here to shove me out my seat or... wait did Dee just kiss that girl?? I sat down next to hazel and she was about to introduce herself

???:(standing to hug Evelyn) Hi I'm Alani, Dee's girlfriend!

Why is she so damn hyped up like calm the fuck down and... hazel cleared her throat and I realized I was dozed off

Evelyn: (shaking her hand) Hi I'm Evelyn nice...gco by her phone ringing

I looked at my phone and was confused because it was the hospital calling me..maybe they have the wrong number. I slid it over so it would hang up and just before I turned my screen off they called again I answered this time

??:Hi, is this Evelyn daughter of Victoria Sanders??
Evelyn:yes??
???: Hi I'm Dr.Jones and I wanted to inform you that.....

When she finished her sentence Evelyn's face went blank she sat in shock for about five minutes and then burst into tears she asked hazel to drive her to the hospital immediately.

*At the hospital*
I rushed to the front desk and asked for Dr.Jones, they paged her and she came and had taken me to a room where I had expected to see my mother but I didn't I seen a small body with tubes coming out of it's nose and mouth I was confused. I looked at the Doctor and she had walked me to the bed side of the baby, a baby girl which was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. On the phone she had said " I want to inform you that your mother was rushed to the hospital with a collapsed lung and unconscious from being overdosed" not once did she mention a baby.