Chapter 13: Weddings and I'm Still Into You

A/N I'm back with an update, yay! So I CHANGED CLOVE'S BAND NAME from Knives, Bows, and Tridents (since they're playing at a wedding) to The Tributes (cliché I know). For the singing, it's all Clove unless stated otherwise.

"-you may now kiss the bride!" Clove's father and Glimmer's mommy kissed as the Priest smiled and the room cheered.

To think, this was only the rehearsal ceremony.

Clove was tapping away at her phone, texting Katniss who was five tables away.

'she's practically sitting on him!' Clove typed out and stared at disgust at Cato and Glimmer.

'oh send me a pic! xx ann' Typical Annie; she has to know what everyone's doing but won't use her own phone to find out. Clove mentally groaned and aimed her phone at the seats across from her. She went back to her messages and sent the photo to Katniss.

"Have a problem, King?" Glimmer snarled at her. Yeah, it's you, Clove wanted to say.

"Oh, just taking photos for the wedding video," she smiled and turned towards her dad and the she-devil's mom, who were walking down the aisle together.

They both stopped at the front of the hotel's doors and turned to face the guests. "NOW, DINNER WILL BE SERVED!" Glimmer's mom yelled.

Clove looked to her right and saw trays of food being brought out and put on an empty row of tables near the back of the room.

Finally, Clove thought.

She rushed towards the table so fast that she hit something- no, someone.

"Clove," Cato sighed down at her. "What are you doing here?"

"It's my dad's wedding rehearsal, isn't it? What the fuck are you doing here?" Clove snarls.

"Calm down, tiger," Cato smirks. He leaned down towards Clove's ear and she could feel his hot breath on her skin. "I'm Glimmer's date."

Clove laughed. "Really?" she raised a brow. "Wow, Solin, I didn't take you for the go-for-the-girl-I-slept-with's-sister type of guy."

Clove shrugged and walked past him.

[DAY OF THE WEDDING]

"-so now, we're going to have my daughter, Clove's, band perform!" Clove's dad clapped and so did everyone at the wedding.

"Hi," Finnick's deep voice boomed through the speakers and he smiled. "We're The Tributes and we're going to play some songs for you in celebration of Mr. and Mrs. King."

Clove and Glimmer both groaned at the mention of their parents.

"I think we're going to start off with something more modern," Finnick began. "So I'm going to hand this one over to Clove."

She walked towards the front mic and smiled, pushing a loose strand of hair away from her face.

"So, according to the tracklist my dad gave me," she smiled in the direction of her father and could feel Glimmer glaring at her. "We're going to start off with "Still Into You" from an amazing band called Paramore!"

Johanna, Gale, Peeta, and Finnick began playing as Clove swayed lightly on the stage. She looked out into the ballroom and saw expectant eyes on her. She gulped before she began singing.

(CLOVE) Can't count the years on one hand
that we've been together
I need the other one to hold you
Make you feel, make you feel better

She could see people beginning to get up and dance so she began clapping on her thigh. "C'mon! DANCE EVERYONE!"

It's not a walk in the park
to love each other
But when our fingers interlock,
Can't deny, can't deny you're worth it
'Cause after all this time, I'm still into you

The music began getting more fast-paced so they all began jumping around on stage.

I should be over all the butterflies
But I'm into you (JOHANNA) (I'm into you)
And baby even on our worst nights
I'm into you (JOHANNA) (I'm into you)

Let 'em wonder how we got this far
'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all
Yeah after all this time I'm still into you

Clove placed her back against Finnick's as he shredded his guitar and they both looked each other in the eye.

Recount the night that
I first met your mother
And on the drive back to my house
I told you that, I told you that I loved ya

You felt the weight of the world
fall off your shoulder
And to your favorite song
we sang along to the start of forever
And after all this time, I'm still into you

I should be over all the butterflies
But I'm into you (FINNICK) (I'm into you)
And baby even on our worst nights
I'm into you (FINNICK) (I'm into you)
Let 'em wonder how we got this far
'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all
Yeah after all this time I'm still into you

Some things just, some things just make sense
and one of those is you and I (Hey)
Some things just, some things just make sense
and even after all this time (Hey)

I'm into you, baby not a day goes by
that I'm not into you

I should be over all the butterflies
But I'm into you (PEETA) (I'm into you)
And baby even on our worst nights
I'm into you (PEETA) (I'm into you)
Let 'em wonder how we got this far

'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all
Yeah after all this time
I'm still into you
I'm still into you
I'm still into you

The guests began clapping, even Glimmer and Cato, and Clove smiled.

••••
A/N I highly suggest you check out my fanfiction.net account if you like my stories because I post on there way more than Wattpad.

I also suggest you listen to Still Into You by Paramore bc it's perf okay. REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT BC IL YOU ALL