✿03: stares❀

Yoongi had wondered a lot of things in his life, one of them being if the world would ever stop, even for at least a couple of seconds.

If somebody asked him, the world had stopped right at the second they crossed the door.

It was something he had never thought would actually happen and even though he knew that the world hadn't actually stopped, it seemed like it.

Or at least his world had stopped the moment she stepped in. She was in between two guys, both of them keeping their piercing stare and somehow guiding her.

They walked to the nearest empty desks, which were right next to Yoongi's and his friends'.

Kyungsoo looked up from his book to see one of the guys sit next to him, he looked down. Minseok didn't have much of a reaction either but couldn't help but put a surprised face when the other guy sat behind him.

Let's not talk about Yoongi, let's just say he was the total opposite from his friends. He was as red as a tomato and he felt his hands sweating and even his neck, when he realized she had sit next to him. He didn't knew what to do with himself and most importantly, he didn't know how exactly he should react.

He didn't know if he should be embarrassed, because she caught him staring at her, or glad that she stared at him back. He quickly remembered that she pretty much laughed at him. He needed help to put together his mind.

The whole classroom was quiet for at least a minute. Then the students went back to what they were doing, being as loud as loud as they were before the new students had come in.

Minseok cleared his throat, "Anyways, uhm, Kyungsoo, what did you think of BIGBANG's comeback?" The oldest tried to make a conversation even though all three of them were focused on the ones next to them. They were quiet.

Kyungsoo thought of the question before answering, "Well, they are BIGBANG. They are extravagant and whenever they have a comeback they have an epic one. What did you think of it?" Kyungsoo looked at Minseok. They kept quiet.

"I simply loved this weird concept, thought I do wish YG had let Deasung uncover his eyes for at least once but it was okay. Yoongi?" Both of them looked at Yoongi. One of them began talking.

"E-eh, I liked it."

"I wonder if it was that quiet when Sehun, Gikwang and Hyunseung got in their classroom."

"I-it wasn't what I was expecting b-but..."

"For sure there were gasps, since the pair of blondes are always trying to flirt. Also, one of them winked if not both. And I'm pretty sure Gikwang just flicked them off before sitting down."

"The songs w-were just the best b-but..."

"Ah, I already miss those horny bastards. And Gikwang."

Yoongi just couldn't continue anymore. His friends looked at him, still waiting for his answer but that never came. "Yoongi-ah? Are you okay?" A curious Kyungsoo asked.

"What the fuck are we supposed to do in here? Yah, Doojoon-ah you're not supposed to know since you're in the horny bastards squad but Yifan should know, right?"

"I'm not sure.." Yoongi quietly whispered. His eyes closed and he rested his head on his book, trying to avoid the curious stares from his friends.