Daddy Issues

〈 prologue-ish 〉

Choi Youngjae: pure and innocent babyboy
Im Jaebum: the daddy
Choi Zehyung: the silent-overprotective older brother of Youngjae
Mark Tuan: the observant one, trying to keep Zehyung sane when he loses his shit
Jeon Jungkook: Optimistic prick

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Everyone in Youngjae's and his older brother group of friends all rounded up and were in the big library within their campus. They were assisting one another in homework and projects. Midterms were almost here and everyone was rushing.

Their conversation was low and mainly on subject, until Youngjae decided to ask the one big question no one expected.

"What's a daddy? And what does daddy issues mean?"

Everyone stopped writing and talking to stare at the Choi's. Zehyung slowly looked up from his textbook and arched a brow at Youngjae. His mind was filled with multiple ways to kill the person who told his innocent brother such things.

"Hyung, tell me."Youngjae asked his brother, whining.

Everyone knew better to laugh at this situation. Jackson wasn't the mature idiot, so he said.

"Ha! Finally! It's—"Namjoon slapped Jackson's mouth and dragged his boyfriend away from the group circle, sensing Zehyung death aroua.

Finally, the couple came back and Namjoon responded,"I'm sorry, my boyfriend is a dumbass."

"Youngjae. . . A daddy issue is. . . .Well, a daddy is—"

"Wait! Is it about having issues with our dad Hyung?"Youngjae piped up, cluelessly.

Jungkook raised a brow and Zehyung chuckled nervously."Why are you doing this to Hyung, Jae-Jae?"

"Why do people still prefer dad to daddy? That's a kid's term. Like—"

Youngjae carried on his explanation, half rant. While this was occurring, a certain male was eavesdropping due to curiosity. He smirked and would try to find the boy.

More like, stalk him.

— • —

Youngjae stayed behind in his Choir Class and skimmed through his music sheets. He told his older brother he'll be back later in the dorms. The certain male that wanted to find Youngjae was successful. He didn't realize that innocent boy was in his Choir Class.

On cue, as younger was alone, the male walked in, trying to conceal his mischievous smirk. He came closer and listened to his soft humming. Approaching the innocent boy, Youngjae finally noticed him.

"Oh! Who might you be?"Youngjae inquired, heads tilting. He was slightly embarrassed that the older male specifically sexy one at that just walked on him singing.

"My name is Jaebum. But call me JB."The older male introduced himself. Youngjae returned the greeting.

"Choi Youngjae."

"So—"Jaebum said, taking a step closer, standing behind the younger who was trying to not fidget at Jaebum's knee which was almost rubbing against his back."Earlier I was passing by your group of friends and I heard you didn't understand the term daddy issues and daddy."

"Oh! My friends didn't tell me and just said my definition of it was somewhat correct."Youngjae answered Jaebum.

Jaebum smirked and lowered his head."Do you want me to tell and teach you?"

Youngjae was confused but when he turned, he nearly squeaked. Youngjae almost fell backward, until Jaebum grabbed his forearm.

"I said, do you want me to teach you?"

"U-uh. . ."Youngjae stuttered and averted gazes with the other attractive male.

"Hm, Youngjae-ah, answer me."

". . . "Youngjae knew his brother and friends won't tell since they always treated him as a baby and he was way too old to be mistreated.

"Yes."

Jaebum smirked and leaned closer to the innocent younger.

"Good boy."

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Oh, look at me making a new book and not concentrating on my certain one

I'm sorry :)))))

Otherwise I'm going to enjoy writing this

I put an OC as Youngjae brother because I feel like if he had an older brother that is overprotective and stuff, it would be hilarious when it comes to situation like this.

Ships ft:
Namson?¿: Jackson x Namjoon
Type of relationship: stupid Jackson but dominate smart Namjoon ( though they switch off  )

VHope: Taehyung x Hoseok
Type of relationship: Kinky Taehyung that likes crazy Hoseok

Yoonmin: Yoongi x Jimin
Type of relationship: Dominate Yoongi , Jimin usually tops if Yoongi is a lazy-ass

YugNoir: Yugyeom x Jinyoung
Type of relationship: Maknae always dominating the mother