» 8

Youngjae stood at his apartment door. He feels slightly anxious.

All of a sudden, he reminds himself to tell his older brother the good news. Taking a deep breath, he takes notice of something, he sees light peeking from the bottom and he realizes his brother is awake.

'Ah, Hyung must've fell asleep with the lights on. Not again.'

The door was unlocked and without any hesitation, the brunette opens it slowly and hears multiple of voices and he recognizes them.

"Mark-Hyung. Jungkook. Zehyung-Hyung."

Walking towards the kitchen, the boy sees the trio talking but they seem to be arguing, but when the older Choi catches his younger brother, he stands up.

"Choi Youngjae, what in the—"

"HYUNG. I GOT GOOD NEWS FOR YOU."

"Wha—"

"I KNOW WHAT A DADDY IS."

It takes the older three boys at least one second to apprehend those words. Mark had disbelief written all over his comportment. Jungkook was surprised. Zehyung looked like his soul came out his body.

"I'm sorry, wha—"

"Hyung! I said I know what a daddy is! Daddy issues is related to its definition too!"Youngjae says excitedly, making the three boys more awkward in their position.

Running over, the brunette gives each boys a kiss on their cheeks. Zehyung has to drink some water to swallow the screams of 'What the fucks' since it was dead in the night and he was trying to look normal.

"You know Hyung. You're considered a daddy if you take care of people older, especially someone like me. In taking care I mean, pleasing them and such. Like you, Mark-Hyung and Jungkook. Won't you guys be considered a daddy?"

Zehyung spits out the water and Jungkook assist the older Choi instantly.

"Sorry Jae-Jae, the water had something in it."Zehyung coughed out a lie, trying to regain his breath but how could he when his own dear, innocent brother just started a conversation about daddies.

"Oh, okay, but also know this Hyung. Issues are problem right?"Mark just nods absentmindedly."Well, since you guys are taking care of me and all, you're a daddy and in conclusion, a daddy issues is when we all get in a fight and I don't want that Hyung."Youngjae pouts.

Zehyung is left speechless. He wish he's not breathing right now so he could drop dead at the moment. Because one of his nightmares just became real.

"U-uh, Youngjae, it's late, why don't you go to bed and w-we'll talk about this in the morning. When your brother isn't a dying whale over here."Mark laughs nervously and the brunette smiles and bids goodnight before disappearing in his room.

"Did he just called us fucking daddies?"Zehyung said.

"I think he did."Mark answers slowly.

"H-hey! He could probably just still assume it's an innocent daddy reference."Jungkook reassures them with a sheepish grin.

"Did you hear the word pleasing in it?!"Mark hisses."Why must you be so optimistic about this Kookie?"

"Do you got any better words? Zehyung looks like he needs it anyways."Jungkook points out to the older Choi who feels like a completely failed older brother. Even their sister managed to keep her innocence after college ended.

"Zehyung. At least he isn't getting actual pleasure. I think he meant we always bring him everywhere and treat him to good food."Jungkook console the other male who hadn't spoken in the dead silence.

"I need sleep. I don't think I can handle this anymore."

Mark and Jungkook watched Zehyung go to his room. The duo sighs and follow after him, wanting to comfort the brother. Whilst Youngjae was remembering his precious moments with Jaebum.

• — •

Youngjae, Mark, and Jungkook walked in the Choir Class. The department was more arranged and spacious. The older brother had a shift to pick up earlier that day so he had the duo attend classes with his little brother.

In the hustle of people, the brunette sees a familiar alluring redhead. Both locked gazes and Youngjae abandons Mark's side quietly and heads toward Jaebum. When they're close, the auburn haired male pulls the younger boy closer and they take a spot in the way back.

"Morning babyboy."

"Morning daddy~"

The brunette gives the older boy a radiant eye smile that causes him to return it. Class was starting and the duo ended their conversation. The professor began the lesson quickly and that's when Jaebum decided to have some fun.

During the professor's strict demands, Jaebum put his hand on Youngjae's thighs, making the brunette twitch in his spot. The redhead hides his smirk in his hands and continues to let his hand venture upwards.

"D-daddy. . . ."The younger boy breathes out, his stomach doing flips and burning.

"You might wanna be quiet princess."Jaebum whispers and the only thing he could do is nod and obey his daddy's order like a good boy.

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
Excuse any terrible mistakes

gonna tease you guys because it's funny

I hope you enjoy the double updates because I actually was surprised I can do that for this book lmao. I'll do a Q&A later in the midst of the chapter when things get more chaotic