9📌

Tiarra POV

Me and cam'ron we're going out since he Said he has a surprise for me. I put on a black pencil dress and Chanel heels. I put a curly black lace frontal on and did my make up. Cam walked in looking all sexy with a black polo shirt on, black true religion pants with a red true religion belt and red Jordan's velvet 12's. He walked over to me and bit his lip, I smiled and we passionate kiss. "Ya ready to go befoh we miss our reservations" he said he held my hand as we got into a Uber "so bae where are we going?" I asked he looked over at me "it's a surprise Baybee we're almost dere" he said and we made it to Maude's liquor bar downtown in Chicago, when we walked in nobody was there "baby where is everybody?" I asked he pulled my seat out for me and I sat down "thank you" I said he sat beside me "I paid the owner so he would let us be alone tonight dats why nobody hea" he said I smiled he ain't never did nothing like this before I wonder what done got into this Man's mind I thought to myself.

He opens up a bottle of wine and poured some in our glasses and this waitress came and took our order "I would like to have the tenderloin steak tartare and charred broccoli" I said she wrote it down and she left after cam told her what he wanted it, we talked and laugh as we ate our food I was really having a good night. She brought a cake and a Victoria secrets bag out. I start to smile hard asf "look and see what I gotcha" cam said I open the box and I seen a blue outfit that had the word "pink" all over it, I looked in the other box to see another outfit and some bras and thongs. "Aweeee baby thank you" I said getting up and kissing him "that ain't it" he said he pulled a box out his pocket and I start smiling covering my face. I didn't know what he was finna do, he opened it and there was a big diamond ring. "It's a promise ring I know you prolly thought I was finna purpose but we ain't ready foh dat big step yet I gotta lotta learning to do" he said I looked at it and it was beautiful, the band had my name on it and the diamond was big asf that was a rock for sure. A tear fell down my cheek I felt like I just got purpose to or something.

Cam'ron got up and he slid the ring on my finger and he kiss me "I love ya aight and I ain't Neva goin to put ya through all this bullshit we been through again becuhz I really love ya baby and we been together fa a long time and I kan really say I'm in love whachu" he said I smiled so hard I was really happy that he was finally showing me how he felt. We went home after dinner and all I did was look at my ring and smiled. "Ya really like dat ring huh?" He asked and I nod it he got on top of me and laid his head on my stomach "I love ya slime" he said I smiled as I rubbed my fingers thru his waves "I love you too baybay" I said he raised his head up and we passionate kiss which went into a make out section. He start lifting my shirt up so I just took it off and he start kissing and sucking on my neck leaving love bites. I bite my lip and lean my head to the side as he kiss on my neck.

His hand start moving down to my Pussy and he slid his hand through my shorts and panties. He inserted one of his fingers in me and I gasps. He start pumping his fingers in and out and we were looking at each other in the eyes and that made me wet. "Ahhh cam" I let out a moan as he started to speed up the pace. He put another finger in and pump faster I was about to cum. I finally cum and I went down on him and pulled out his pants and boxers. His dick rised up a little but it wasn't that hard yet, I put it in my mouth and I start sucking on the tip putting it in my mouth inch by inch. His dick was growing big and hard inside my mouth.

I wrapped my tongue around his his dick playing with his balls and slurping on his dick. He finally cum and that's when I got on top and put him deep inside of me. I began to ride him as my hips moved in rotation. As I start bouncing on on his dick I could fill his dick getting hard and my walls were closing up. He raised up and grabbed my ass making me bounce on his dick "open dat pussy back up fa me" he said we kissed and I felt myself finna cum "ahhh fuck I'm finna cum" I moaned he bite his lip looking at me and I cum instantly.

Cam'ron POV

I woke up and looked over at Ti, she was sleeping peacefully but I wanted to have morning sex. I removed the covers slowly and I opened up her legs, I start rubbing on her pussy and she begin moving around. I let my tongue hit her clit and I licked on it a couple times tryna make her wake up. I slid my finger in ha and pumped in and out "mmm cam,baby why won't you let me sleep in peace" she moaned with her eyes still closed, I keep sucking and swirling my tongue around her pussy. She started too open her eyes and raised up "yes baby" she moaned loudly she pushed my head down and she cum. I licked it all up and then she got up and I got up too. As I stood up she went down and start jerking my dick off. I bit my lip as her warm, soft, long tongue hit my dick.

She start deep throating  and slobbering on it. She jerked me off faster while she gaged and throbbed on my dick. I pulled my dick out her mouth and cum on her Titties. We went and got into the shower washing one another up. We got out and got ready for Jaylin's and star's baby shower today. Ti and I were wearing yellow, I put on a yellow polo shirt,white Gucci jeans,Gucci belt and yellow Nike vapors. Ti was wearing a yellow polo shirt dress, and white uggs fur slides. We left going to the baby shower, When we got there it was a lot of people here, We walked over to where my bros were at. I dapped them up "waddup wid it foe" Q said he gave Ti a hug "shid nun but been chillin" I said "when ya koming back to werk brah?" Tayo asked "let's talk bout dis later aight" I said everyone start clapping and videoing as star and Jaylin walked in.

They were looking good, they were both wearing blue. I looked over to my right to see Selena and her friends. Jaylin and star sat down and we all sat down also. We all was eating and taking pictures with them. We played games and shit like that I was really enjoying myself. Everyone gave them gifts and shit, after the party a lot of people left but star and Ti was talking. "Ma boa Jaylin finna be a father" Q said jay grin "It feels gud to know ya have somebody to live fa ya feel me, when my lil man come he ain't gotta worry bout shit I gotta em ya feel me" jay said we nod it I could really understand what he was saying "but how ya feelin cam ya finna be a father too" Q said "I really don't know brah but Ik I kant wait until da lul nigga get hea" I said we talked a little more until star nem left and we left too going back to the crib.