Vex Intimacy

I was the first one awake on Saturday morning and miraculously, we had the day off. Lifting my chest off of the mattress, I pushed myself slowly onto my elbows, taking an interest in the blurry numbers of Lauren's alarm clock. It was nine thirty. I really wanted some water. The pale arm wrapped tightly around me was making that impossible, however, because she literally had her hand tucked between my hip and the mattress.

  I glanced up at Lauren and I couldn't help the smile which stretched across my mouth. Eyes closed, her eye lashes rested against her cheeks. Her lips were pouty due to the fluffy pillow which lay beneath her head. Dark waves fell carelessly into her eyes, the messy, tangled curls screaming "sex hair." Just thinking about her last night was getting me there.

  A warmth spread through my body, mainly my legs, and when Lauren sighed in her sleep, I knew I wasn't going to last long. I squirmed under her arm; Lauren just tightened her grip around me. Even though most of me wanted to wake her up so we could kiss and touch and play, there was a little part of me that enjoyed lying here, tucked under her arm. Lauren was protecting me by holding me to her chest, keeping me safe, keeping me with her.

  She looked so adorable when she was sleeping- with her pouty lips and her disheveled hair. She was the first person I ever considered waking up to every morning. Usually, she was the first one awake, but it was mornings like these that really sealed the deal for me. In her sleep, Lauren was serene and tranquil. She wasn't anxious or anything in that matter. She was just so unbelievably sweet and I wanted to pet her, like a fuzzy teddy bear. That's what Lauren was; she was my scruffy teddy bear.

  I snaked my arm between us, careful not to bump against her, and stroked her cheek gently with my fingertips. Her lip twitched, but she didn't wake. I dragged my fingertips over her nose and lips. A tiny smile formed as she called out in a muffled moan, "Mmm... Camilaa..."

  I smiled. She was dreaming about me. "Lauren," I whispered, my voice barely audible. "Don't stop. I need you inside of me."

  Lauren's lips parted, her bottom lip falling from its twin. Her mouth closed again and then opened like that of a fish. "No," she whined, her lower half thrusting forward. "Stop... stop running away from me."

  Her muffled words caused me to giggle and I decided to put her out of her misery. Roughly, I tangled my fingers in her curls and tugged her head back, pressing my lips to hers the second she opened her eyes. Lauren gasped as she was shaken from sleep and she was clearly surprised to have woken up with my tongue halfway down her throat, but she didn't seem to mind. Her arm's grip tightened and she squeezed my hip, rolling onto her back and pulling my body on top of hers.

  "You're naughty," she whispered in-between kisses. "At least, you were in my dream."

  "What was I doing in your dream?" I breathed, planting a kiss to one of her freckles on her neck before attaching my lips and sucking on her skin.

  "Me," she replied, causing me to laugh. I could feel her, the warmth against my thigh. "Just thinking about it is making me want you."

  "It's making you want me?" I teased. "Uh-oh. I better watch out."

  She laughed and without warning, swatted my ass, the audible slap echoing in my mind along with the sting. "Lauren!" I shrieked.

  "Why are you wearing my shirt?" She asked, referring to the too-big for me tank top which hung loosely from my shoulders.

  I shrugged. "Cause I wanted a glass of water last night and I didn't want to walk through your house completely naked."

  "When no one's home, I walk through the house completely naked," she told me.