~1~

-this book is under serious construction . a person commented last year in this story and told me how off this book was. i agree. so now, i'm ready to re-do this whole book, and actually try and make it better. thank you for all those who have read my book, and it's (obviously) your choice to re-read it again. things will be different in the book. please know that. Thank you!

"harry? baby? are you ready?"

Anne peeked inside Harry's bedroom and saw Harry standing in front of the mirror as he smothed out his lavender sweatshirt.

"mummy do i look  okay?"

Anne cooed and walked up behind Harry and massaged his shoulders.

" of course you do honey! i think you look beautiful. my pretty boy "

Harry blushed crimson red and kissed his mum on the cheek before exiting the room, Anne following closely behind him.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
T- Class, I'd like everyone to welcome the new student, Harry Styles. Please be nice.

Harry walked into the class with a huge smile on his face. The whole class was stunned. They looked Harry up and down. Harry was standing pigeon toed, wearing a lavender sweatshirt , black skinnies, and white converse.Harry was beautiful. Almost everyone instantly loved him! others? well others were disgusted and mean. while everyone else embraced him for who he was and admired his beauty.Louis Tomlinson was one of those people.