~31~

Happy Friday to you all 💙❤💙

L- are you out of your mind, Harry!?! I mean, you've said some stupid shit in the past, but this has to be the most absurd!

H- Louis! it's not even a big deal! why are you acting like he just proposed to me? he just wants to be my friend!

L- But you're MY boy!

H- Yes, Louis I am, and I he doesn't want to change that. he just wants to be my friend. that doesn't stop me from being your boy!

L- No!

H- Louis, look at me.

Louis focused on Harry's face and he groaned, Muttering out an, 'okay'

H- What was that?

L- I said, OKAY!

H- I knew you'd come through!

L- Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, but i want to be we all have to be together

H- We?

L- Yeah....I'm coming wherever you guys go..

H- But then  people would think he has some kind of threesome relationship!

L- What do you care!!!

H- Because I want to give him a chan- I m-mean I just want to be a good person.

L- But you're already a good person Haz! Please, just let me come whenever you guys go places. whats the harm?

H- I mean, its a-a sm-sma world, an-um, London is quite, big?

Harry stands still and thinks about what he said in his head, and Louis laughs and shakes his head fondly.

L- You know, you do talk shit, sometimes?

H- But you Love me though?

L- I tell you everyday, Don't I?

H- Can you tell me again?

L- Okay, Harold, For the 7th time today, I'm in Love with you, and I will be forever, and always. Happy?

Harry nodded quickly, and skipped to his locker.

,*,*,*,*,*,**,*,*,

Zayn's POV ! ! !

I sighed as I paced back and forth in the bathroom.

It was lunch time, and here he was in the bathroom, waiting for Little Harry to get back from his precious Louis.

Speaking of the devil,

L- What do want with Harry?

Z- Why would I want anything with Him?

L- Because He's cute, small, innocent, naive, sexy, and freaking adorable! Why wouldn't you want anything with him?

Z- *smirks* you gotta point, but I don't need Harry just so he can suck my dick, and think all is right in the world!

L- For YOUR information, Harry doesn't only suck my dick, he let's me eat his Arse out, a-and he tasted darn good, but that's not the point! If you haven't noticed yet, Hazza has matured, and knows how to work his own mind, and He pours his heart out to me!

Z- Well, I'm Happy for you guys...I really am, but I'm waiting for someone..

L- Who? My boyfriend?

As soon as the words left Louis' lips, Harry skipped in with a smile on his face.

H- Okay, Zayn I'm here!

Z- Finally! Can you please control your Boyfriend? He's to uptight, he thinks I wanna fuck you or something..

L- You do!! I mean, who doesn't?!?

H- You w-wa-want to F-fuck me Lou?

Z- *scoffs* of course he does.

L- Yea-Harry, The-

H- You don't want to make Love to me!?!

L- Harry, let's not do this now...*lowers voice* you know I want to, I just want you okay?

H- *gulps* of course...Um, Zayn? When do we start being friends?

Z- aren't we already? *smiles at Harry*

L- We haven't came to an agreement Harry!

H- Oh?

Zayn raises a brow, and turns to Louis who scoffs and folds his arms.

Harry just stands there, waiting for the two to talk again.

Unfortunately, No one take, so Harry just decides to break the silence.

H- okay, well..Um Louis? I will be going home now, and I guess, I hope you guys enjoy your lunch!

Harry was about to turn around to Leave, but Zayn's hand, catches his arms.

Louis glares at Zayn.

Z- will you not stay to eat? And besides, school isnt over until like. 3 hours...

L- What do you care?

H- LOUIS! he cares enough to ask me, and I think it's sweet! Not everyone that's nice to me wants me, a-and No Zayn, I will not stay to eat, and I don't care if I miss the rest of school....I'd rather be home and in deep trouble, then stay here.

L- Baby-

Harry walked out, with his head down, twirling with his fingers.

_--_--_---_---_---_---_--_--_--_--_

please be patient with this story 💛💕

Love you guys 💋😘