Tensions Arise

"Enough is Enough!!" It is time I became a man! It was time I confessed my love for 'Her.' We've known each other long enough; from frequent chats on wattsapp and Facebook to calls when she was bored and lonely, many hints were givin online AND offline and I believed she got the memo. I Finally reached the point where I could not bear it any longer and decided that it was time for me to tell "Her" how I feel.

It was at school when I got the opportunity, in class our teacher announced that there will be a field trip the following day, it was there and then I decided to make a resolve to tell "Her" my feelings on the day of the field trip.

On the day of the field trip when I walked into the maxi there in the front seat was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen! I remember it like it was yesterday , what she wore, the way her hair was done, down to the socks she wore I remembered!! So strong was my memorie for that faithful day. During the field trip I had so many opportunities to tell 'Her' how I feel but I just didn't have the guts to pull it off. So finally we were returning home I haven't told her how it felt as yet and I'm still bringing up the courage to tell her, but suddenly! A question was asked that changed gave me the opportunity that would lead to that faithful event!