The Moment!

Now before that field trip, I had mentioned to 'Her' that I had something of utmost importance to tell her and also that it would have to wait until I see her again on Monday, but I had totally forgotten!

I was so caught up with thoughts on how to confess my love to 'Her' so much so that I didn't see a great opportunity pass me by...........but i'm glad it came to me. Even though I had forgot she clearly remembered, seemingly prepared to ask and find out what was so important that I couldn't tell 'Her' until Monday. She thus asked me in the maxi right after the girl in the middle seat was dropped off at her house, she said; "didn't you have something you wanted to tell me?" I stood frozen, speechless! Not knowing what to say from that moment on, my heart was racing, the place suddenly became hot, sweat ran down my face as though I was standing next to an open oven.

When I finally got composure I looked directly in her eyes and said; "the truth is............( I took a deep breather) the truth is that for a long time...........a very long time I was in love with you and I'm still in love with you down to this day." " We've known each other for a very long time and I believed that the more we knew about each other the more closer we became..................and that's why I would like to ask you-Undefined, would you like to be my one and only true love?