Imagine for Leah (Part 2)

"What do I wear?" I asked my best friend in a frantic voice. Today is the day, Zayn Malik is taking me on a date. He refuses to tell me where we are going though.

It's been a week since the sleep over, but Zayn and I have been texting nonstop all this week. At first I thought he was going to get annoyed by the non stop texting, but he didn't seem to mind. He wouls always send me "Morning Beautiful" texts and "Night Sweet Dream" texts. He is really too sweet. A very great, kind guy. And it doesn't hurt that he is the most beautiful guy I have ever seen. Look at me I just met the guy last week and I cant get him out of my head.

"Where are you going?" she asked looking through my wardrobe.

"He wont tell me. He just told me to dress casually," I said with a sigh. I didn't hear from her in a while. So I got off my comfy bed and walked into my wardrobe.

"You okay in there?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah, here wear this," she said rather loudly throwing some clothes at me. I looked at the clothes to realize it was a short mini skirt and a see through top.

"Hell no," I said throwing the clothes right back at her.

"I know, I just wanted to see what you would say," she said handing me some more clothes. I looked at the clothes carefully. Thank the lord this is presentable, she had picked out a white cami ,navy blue shorts, and a navy blue crop top with the words "Cool Kid Don't Dance" in white.

"Good choice."

"He's here!" my best friend yelled up the stairs an hour later. I made my way down the stairs as gracefully as I could. Yet I found my self falling face first on the carpet, the worse part is I couldn't even blame my high heels because I was wearing converse.

"Are you okay love?" Zayn asked looking worried.

"Just peachy," I said in my oh so famous attitude.

"Well you ready to go?" he asked with a smile.

"Yep. shall we?" I said linking my arm with his.

"Yeah," he said looking in to my eyes. oh my.

"You kids don't stay out to late, and use protection I don't want to became a god mother just yet!" my best friend yelled as we were getting into the car.

It looked like Zayn was about to reply when I stopped him," don't reply, then she gets what she wants." He just laughed.

"So Zayn, where are we going?" I asked as we pulled out of the drive way.

"That babe, is a secret," did he just call me babe? Not that I mind.

"Fine," I said putting on my pouty face.

"It's not going to work," he said chuckling.

"Why?"

"Because we're here." I looked out the window to see a Farris wheel. We are at a carnival! An I am terrified of heights. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing," was all I said as he helped me out of his car. What a gentleman.

"Okay. Let's go play some games," he said talking my hand and pulling me to the games.

"Hello Sir, would you like to wok the pretty lady a stuffed animal of her choice?" The carny asked Zayn. The game was simple all you had to do is knock down all three bottles with a ball. How hard could it be? I bet I am even good at it.

"Okay," he said handing over the money. "Watch and learn."

Zayn picked up the first ball and threw it at the bottles. He didn't even knock down one, the second ball had the same affect as the first with all three bottles still standing. Te last one however only knocked down one. "I'm sorry sir, maybe the lady would like to try?" The carny asked with a smirk.

Zayn looked at me for my opinion. He handed over the money and I got handed the three balls. I picked the first one up nervously, I haven't threw in a while. I aimed the best I could and three the ball to my surprise all three bottles got knocked down. "What prize do you want pretty lady?" He asked with a wink.

I looked at the many choices. My eyes landed on a big purple monkey that was probably bigger than me," the purple monkey please." I or handed the monkey answer headed off to one of the rides. "So what ride is this?" I asked as we stood hand an hand in line.

"The Farris wheel," he said smiling down at me.

"Oh okay." It was finally our turn to get on the ride. We climes into the seat with it shaking.

"Are you okay?" Zayn asked looking concerned. As we got to the top.

"Yeah just a wee bit scared of heights," I laughed nervously.

"I can make it better," he said in a whisper. Before I could even process what he said his lips connected with mine. It felt like fire works. "All better?" He asked pulling away.

"All better," I said with the biggest smile on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it. :D I think its longer and better than the first one. Anyway vote, comment, fan, or even message us just to talk. :D Have a good day/night ~ Nicole<3XX