Zayn Imagine for Leah (Part 1)

"Oh Leah your just in time to meet my boyfriend!" My best friend yelled. She can be loud at times. I just rolled my eyes a her out going personality. "Harry come out," she yelled up the stairs. I heard to pair of feet run down. Wait I thought I was just meeting Harry?

"Hey babe is that alright if Zayn is over to?" I am assuming the guy who said that is Harry.

"Yes, it's fine, besides Leah has a thing for guys with brown eyes," she said back. I am so going to kill her. Nah I would miss her way to much.

"Oh you do now?" Harry asked me with a wink. I just rolled my eyes at the cheeky British dude. Then I heard a cough. I looked over at the. Person the cough belonged to to see a gorgeous boy, or should I say man stand before me. He had dark brown hair that stood high on his head. He had dark brown eyes that reminded me of chocolate and was dark completion. He could be a model for hell I know he could be a model. Or a God either one.

"Hi, I'm Zayn. And who are you beautiful?" He asked me in a Bradford accent. Wait did he just call me beautiful?

"L-L-Leah," I stuttered trying to say my name. I bet that sounded real smooth.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl," he said with a wink. Wow what a hunk.

"So.. Who wants to have a sleep over!" Harry yelled breaking my eye contact with Zayn.

"I do ," Zayn said looking over at me for my answer.

"I do too," I answered. Looks like we are having a sleep over.

"Well that's settled. So lets play hide as seek first. Leah your it," Harry yelled running up the stairs. Oh great I suck at this game. I counted to thirty because they didn't tell me what I had to count to.

I snook up the stairs like the ninja I am and checked all the bed rooms. Nope no one there. Next stop the main bathroom. I opened the door with a creak that came along with the old door. I looked in the closet where the towels were to find no one but yet I still feel like some one is watching me. Next thing I know some one picks me up and spins me around. I recognise the sent its Zayn's.

"Zayn put me down!"I demanded.

"Wait how did you know it was me. Never mind just look at the mirror. He put me down and I looked at re mirror.

The mirror said these words

Leah, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on would you go on a date with me? ~Zayn

The message was written in crimson red lipstick. I think this is the sweets yet weirdest thing that someone has ever done for me . I turned to Zayn and have him a big hug," yes Zayn I would love to go on a date with you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Leah how did you like it? Sorry if its too short for your liking.

~Nicole :)