Oh Calamity

Disclaimer: I do not own Teen Wolf; only Cassidy and the world surrounding her.

Oh Calamity - All Time Low

Happy Season 5B Everybody!

Thanks to everyone who read/reviewed/liked and all that stuff for Hold Onto Me!

I don't have a lot to say since it's just starting out, but I'm glad to be back!

So this story is based on 5X11-12 so SPOILERS AHEAD IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE NEW EPISODES!

Welcome Back to Cassidy Snyder's World!

--------------------------------------------------

Oh Calamity

We get older by the hour

Watch the changes from afar

Keep forgetting to remember

Where we've been is who we are

Now all I do is wonder

Why we ever set the scene

Oh, calamity

It's such a shame that we play strangers

No act to change what we've become

Damn, it's such a shame that we've built a wreck out of me

Oh, calamity

Growing up, Cassidy wasn't a child that was necessarily sheltered from things. Her parents of course always made sure she was safe, but for the most part they let her explore the world in her own way. Her mother showed her the arts. From movies to books to music, Teresa showed her the classics and let Cassidy's imagination or own preferences run free. And the young girl had a wild imagination. Most afternoons as kids involved Cassidy and Isaac playing a game of 'make believe' in the backyard, whether they played house or were the Princess and Prince of the land or just whatever game that day entailed.

Never in their creative world did they ever think some of their fairytales would turn out to be the real world.

"Just a few more steps, Lydia." Cassidy grunted out as she pulled Lydia along with her. She held Lydia's arm around her neck while Cassidy's left arm was around her waist, basically dragging the girl along with her, Lydia's feet shuffling.

Cassidy couldn't keep her up anymore and carefully lowered her best friend to the ground. She had lost the amount of time that they had been out there, all she knew was that the full moon was still very bright coming through the trees of the preserve. It had to be close to freezing outside, and neither of them were dressed warm enough to be out in the middle of the night with no way of getting ahold of anyone.

She sat down next to the catatonic girl, checking the gashes on the back of her neck. The bleeding had stopped, but that was the least of her concern. Lydia's eyes were open but it wasn't like she was actually looking at anything. She was immobile despite her breathing. Neither of them had their phones and there was no way to let anyone know they were out there. They would just keep on walking until they found something, or until someone came looking for them.