Part 19//(Insert Name For Chapter xD)

AN: Okay so I didn't wanna mark the whole book as mature because really it's only this chapter SO...Warning: Smut...Just...Warning for this chapter...0-0)

Vincent's P.O.V

I just stood there, my eyes completely wide. Then I looked over at Scott who looked absolutely pissed off. I guess this is what I get for being slutty.

"Well?..." Mike asked excitedly and impatiently.

"M-Mike..." I stutted as I looked at him. "I just...I mean I'm only eighteen and y-you're twenty four...Plus I uh...I'm already with Scott..."

"Oh...Okay I completely understand..." Mike got up and smiled at me while nodding.

"I'm...I'm really sorry Mike..." I looked down. Truly I would rather be with Mike but I was afraid of what Scott might do if I accepted. Mike walked away slowly and out the door, leaving me to feel really bad.

"Come on let's go home Vincent.." Scott grabbed my hand and began walking out with me. I sighed and followed him.

-Time Skip-

Scott's P.O.V

I walked into my house, still holding Vincent's hand.

"Scott what are you doing?" He asked me as I lead him to my bedroom. I didn't answer him. I just slammed the door behind me and threw him down on to the bed.

"Showing you that you're with me...And me only.." I finally answered. Vincent sat up and rolled his eyes.

"Oh please Scott..." He started to say something but I quickly cut him off by jumping on top of him roughly, pinning him down to the bed. Vincent gave me an annoyed face and tried to move out from under me. He was struggling too much. So I pulled out a thick rope and began to tie his wrists together.

"HEY!!" He yelled. "This is fucking assault!!"

"No it's not, Vinny." I said quietly as I leaned down into his face. "There's a difference between dominating someone and assaulting them.."

Vincent went to say something but didn't. I smirked. "Exactly..."

I began by ripping my own shirt off myself and tying it around Vincent's mouth tightly. He went to scream but it was muffled by the gag I put around him.

"Shhh. It's okay.." I assured him in a very seductive tone as I leaned in and slammed my lips against his. Pressing the gag that was tied around him into his mouth.
(Why are you still reading? ;-;)
Vincent squeezed his eyes closed and struggled even more. After a while of kissing him passionately I moved my mouth down to his neck and started kissing it softly at first. But I quickly started biting. I bit down on every single area I could find before bitting down on one specific area, I heard a loud but muffled moan come from Vincent's mouth.
I smirked widely against his skin and started attacking that area. After a few seconds, pulling away. I stared at the large, dark red mark I had created. When I pulled away there was a string of saliva connecting my mouth to his neck. I pulled away further and broke it. I then grab the bottom of Vincent's shirt and strongly rip it off of him. I looked up to see his hair was all frizzy which brought a pervy smile to my face. My hands slid down his thin body until I reached his pants buckle. I leaned down and pulled it off confidently, throwing it to the side and off of the bed and pulling his pants down and off.
Now he was completely stripped down except for his boxers.
"Scott....Please..." He whined through the shirt on his mouth and still was trying to struggle his way out of all the ropes. I just chuckled at his attempt and slowly but surly began to pull his boxers down so they were about down to his knees.
(Really tho...Why are you still reading this?!)
Then I picked him up swiftly and flipped him around so his face was down into the bed. I slowly drag my nails down his back, he flinches and turns himself back over.
"I'm being raped!!" Vincent screamed at the top of his lungs. Which was even loud through the shirt over his mouth.
"Oh sweetie no you're not..." I cooed into his ear. "You're just so adorable when you're this submissive~"
Vincent growled and tried struggling his way free out of the ropes even more.
"I don't love you Scott!!! I want to be with Mike!!" He screamed and started sobbing. "P-Please let me go!!"
I guess I didn't realize how loud he was actually screaming, because just at that moment the door busted opened and there they stood....
Can ya guess who it is?!