Part 17//Decisions and Threats//

(Sorry if this chapter is bad and short. I'm writing it at one in the morning...)

Vincent's P.O.V
I sat there my eyes wide, except that wasn't really noticeable considering I had a blindfold on.
"I.....I killed....Your son?..." I asked in pure astonishment.
"Damn right you did!" Fritz shouted at me. I tensed up and faced my head down.
"Well....I'm...R-Really...Sorry..." I tried to speak slowly as I tried to get at least one hand out of the rope. "I never meant....To..." Just then my hand popped out of the rope and I smiled.
"HA!!" Fritz quickly grabbed my wrist, actually grabbing one of the deeper parts where I cut myself, it caused me to scream.
"AH!! FRITZ LET GO!!" I flinched. He actually seemed sort of taken back by my reaction and slowly let me go. I pulled away quickly and shook my head. Fritz then took my blindfold off and looked at me, a grin starting to form on his face.
"Put out your arms." He demanded.
I shook my head.
"PUT OUT YOUR ARMS!" He yelled assertively.
I sighed and slipped my other hand out of the ropes and put both my arms in front of me. Fritz pulled up both of my sleeves slowly.
"Where'd you get all of these?" He asks me deviously as he runs his hand through my cuts gently.
"My...Cat...Attacked me a few nights ago.." I lie, looking at him.
"I'm not stupid..." Fritz shook his head. "You did this all yourself aye? Impressive~" he purred. I gave him the most disgusted look I have ever given anyone in my whole life. 
Fritz chuckles very darkly and unties me completely, grabbing me by the back of the neck and dragging me out of the room.
"Now we go get to see Scotty." He opens the door to a closet that was....Empty...?
Just some ropes and a piece of tape on the floor. I then heard a voice echo from behind us.
"Let him go!!" The voice demanded. It was Scott. Fritz turned around, forcing me to turn around too. Just then I saw Scott was holding a gun, pointed specifically at fritz. Fritz seemed unaffected by it, he just laughed and pulled out a gun as well. Pressing it against my head.
"Shoot me!" Fritz mocked. "I dare you!"
Scott's eyes widened but he still held the gun, I saw his hands trembling.
"Th-The P-Police are one their way!" Scott stuttered loudly. I just stood there, perfectly still with my eyes squeezed closed as Fritz pressed the gun harder into my head.
Fritz placed his finger on the trigger.
Scott placed his finger on the trigger.
"THATS IT!! I'm sick of this shit!!" Fritz screamed. "Make ONE more move Scott!! I swear to god you move a finger!! I'll kill him!!...."