Chapter 3

Ethan's P.O.V

She is so hot, I thought for at least the hundredth time. I love the way her eyes shine in the sunlight.

"Eth," Grayson whispered.

"Yeah...what?" I asked turning my head to look at him.

"You're staring, again." Alyssa blushed and I think I might've to.

"Hey Grayson, you want to go talk over there?" Morgan asked.

Alyssa started whispering to her. She walked towards Grayson and took his arm. They walked over to a park bench and sat down.

"So how long have you and Morgan been friends?" I asked trying to make conversation

"Um for as long as I can remember." She answered fondly.

That was a stupid question, the way they talked to each other showed they were incredibly close.

"Do you want to go get something to eat?" Alyssa asked.

"Yeah, let me go ask Gray." I replied.

She raised and eyebrow,"Do you have to tell him when you go somewhere?"

I froze. "Relax ba... Ethan, I was just kidding." She blushed.

Did she almost call me babe? "Come on I'll invite them to lunch." I said walking over to Grayson and Morgan

"Ok." She said like she didn't want them to come.

I walked over to Grayson and punched his shoulder.

"What?" he asked looking annoyed.

"Can I talk to you, alone?" I whispered.

"I guess. Hold on." He said to Morgan.

We walked over to the other benches. Alyssa was now sitting by Morgan, and I think they were talking about us by the way they were talking and looking over simultaneously.

"Why did you pull me away from Morgan? We were having a good time." Grayson asked angrily.

"Yeah I could tell, I know you like her." I said looking over at the pair.

"Do you think she likes me?" Grayson asked seriously.

"No, not at all." I said sarcastically.

"Anyway do you want to go eat lunch with the girls?" I asked standing, so when he said yes I could be by Alyssa's side again.

 "That sounds great, I'm starving. Morgan's coming, right?" He asked hopefully.

I smirked while shaking my head, "I said girls didn't I? Come on, lets go." I walked off towards the girls excited about our plans.

~************************************~

Hey, guys!!! I hop you loved this chapter, if you did like and comment. Also, if you have any suggestions for future chapters let me know!! Ok love y'all bye!